"Ok.....cool."

It didn't take geniuses for Hangyeol and Jihoon to figure out something happened between the three. 

"You guys all good?" Hangyeol questioned. 

All three came up with some sort of excuse or answer to get on with the day. 

"Well then," Jihoon announced. "Let's get started."

The entire class period was Hangyeol and Jihoon making decisions, yeona adding on, while Mina and Hyuck would sneak glances at each other and Yeona. Yeona spent the entire class period ignoring the two. She could feel their eyes on her every once in a while, but shrugged it off. 

"You think you can sketch something like that?" Jihoon asked Hangyeol. Jihoon was able to pull a lot of different pictures into a design for their work. It wasn't finished, but already was very complex.  

"I think so," the boy replied. "Yeona, you okay with painting something like that?"

"Oh, yeah, that's fine," she answered quietly. 

"We-" Mina started before she was interrupted. 

"Ok class, today's work time is over! Tomorrow will be a quick check up and work day. We just wanna see where you're at and where you will be. Have a lovely day!" Mr. Choi shouted and dismissed the class. 

Yeona quickly grabbed her things off the table and sped out the class. She had tried to squeeze through people in the crowd, so she could get out of the school and away from Hyuck. To her luck, he was hot on her tail. 

"Yeona will you just listen to me?!" He reasoned. "I can explained."

She really just wanted to ignore him in that moment and keep walking, but he grabbed her wrist and spun her around right before she busted through the doors. 

"Why won't you let me explain Yeona?"

"Please let me."

"Yeona, I swear, she kissed me! I didn't know she was gon-"

"Donghyuck!" Yeona shouted, letting her emotions take over for a second. "Let me go."

Hyuck's face instantly sunk at the sound of his name. He hated to way she called him Donghyuck. He looked so discouraged, but all the none, let her go. 

Yeona looked at Hyuck sadly before shoving her way through the door and leaving campus. 

<><><><><><><><><>

Yeona hadn't returned to school after her free period. She went back to her apartment at sat in her bed for hours. Her phone had about 30 missed calls from Hyuck and Yonghee together. 

An idea had popped into her mind a long time ago and she couldn't decide whether it was good or bad. Her mind wanted to tell her one thing, while her heart wanted another. 

On one hand, Yeona wanted to call Donghyuck and give him time to explain what happened. She wanted to hear his side of the story and not just assume everything that happened. On the other hand, Yeona wanted to think that he had played her like everyone else. This wasn't the first time any of this had happened before, so she wasn't new to this kind of pain. She wanted to believe that this was just a prank. He didn't spend all that time with her. He didn't go on a date with her for a certain reason either.  

She glanced down at her phone to see a new name. This time, Renjun was calling her. She was sick of hearing the little buzzing and hung up of the boy quickly. 

So many people wanted to talk with her, but she only wanted to speak with two. It was Hyuck she knew she needed to call, but Dohyun was who she wanted to call. So, the girl picked up her phone and dialed Dohyun's number.

"Yeona? What's up?" Dohyun answered puzzled. 

"We need to talk," the girl replied. "About Monday."

"Oh, ok. What did you wanna talk about?" It was clear in Dohyun's voice that he knew what she wanted to talk about, but was hoping it was something different. 

"Well, Dohyun," the girl started. "I, uh, remember what you said to me. About how you said you liked me."

Silence came over the two as soon as the words left the girl's mouth. Neither knew what to say to it or whether or not they should even say something. 

"To be honest, I was hoping you wouldn't remember what I said to you," Dohyun admitted. 

"Well, I thought you should know that I, uh, remember."

"So, is that why you called me?" 

"Well, I also wanted to ask you something."

"Oh, well what is it?" the boy asked. 

At the end of the day, Yeona knew she would regret what she was about to do, but if Hyuck could do it, she could too. 

"Do you wanna go out with me?"