Chapter 5: The Yule ball stress

Start from the beginning

"Why are you going to your room during a free period, do something fun with me?" Fred asked

"Of course, Freddie but what would you like to do I don't have anything in mind."

"Would you like to go with me to Hogsmeade and get a butterbeer?

"Yes, I definitely need one after today."

"All right then Ms.Y/N follow me."

We arrive at Hogsmeade and it's a bit cold, so he wraps his arms me and pulls me close while we are walking to The Three Broomsticks. When we get there he politely opens the door for me but acts like he's going to shut it on me.

"Hey!"

"Haha sorry had to play just alittle joke on you darling"

"Seriously you're lucky... never mind let's just get our butterbeer."

" What were you going to say Y/N?"

" It's nothing for you don't worry about it."

We get our butterbeers and sit down for a while at a table. We started off talking about how we have survived the past three years with everything that has been going on. Then we get to the topic of the Yule ball.

"Do you think Cedric may ask you to go with him Y/N?"

"Maybe and even if he did we would only be going as friends Freddie."

"Okay I was just wondering but if he picks you that means you have to dance first with him because he's a champion remember."

"Oh, I definitely forgot about that I haven't even memorized the dance. I have been so busy focusing on who asked me and the potion  assignment that Snape gave me that I completely forgot to practice it."

"Well would you like to come in the snow with me and practice the dance?

" I definitely would Freddie."

We head out of The Three Broomsticks after finishing our butterbeers and head to a field of just snow.

"Okay so I have to hold onto your waist and you hold onto my shoulder. Then our other hand are held together." He says.

I put my hand on his shoulder, but it fell  off a little bit because he is a bit taller then I am. Then we put our hands together and start to move.

"Wow you got that part down pretty quickly darling"

"Why the tone of surprise Freddie?"

" I don't know I'm just teasing you."

"Okay so now we switch while moving and then I grab you by your waist and spin you around and put you back down. Think you got that part down? He continues.

We get back in dancing formation and start dancing again but as he lifts me up to spin me around snow gets in his eyes and he drops me.

"Sorry Y/N my hand slipped because I tried to rub my eye. "

"It's okay let's try one more time before then we can go inside I'm freezing"

"Of course,darling you ready?"

We get back into dancing formation and he doesn't drop me this time we actually did the full dance.

"Wow didn't know you were a dancer Y/N."

"Shut it Freddie I wasn't expecting you to be a good dancer either." I say laughing.

He throws a snowball at me laughing and I return the favor by throwing one back.