they had gathered their ingredients on the counter, aj was looking on her phone to double check they had all they needed as well as measurement cups.

"okay, but can i play some music?" karl asked, sliding by aj's slide with a cheesy grin. she couldn't help but look up and smile at him, "sure."

he did a small cheer before going to retrieve his phone. when coming back the sound of somebody to love by queen began to play at a good volume.

karl did a small dance before singing out along, "i have spent all my years in believing you, but i just can't get no relief, lord!"

he points the phone towards her like a microphone, encouraging for her to continue, she grins, "somebody.."

he brings the phone back to him, he closes his eyes. clear her was getting into the song. "oooh somebodyyy!"

"can anybody find meee.."

karl brings the phone for the two to sing together oh so passionately, "somebody to love?"

they looked at each other for a second before bursting out laughing, their cheeks burning red. and it was in this moment when karl realized how much he was falling for alexis.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

INSTAGRAM!
__

ajsbbqsauce, corpse_husband, sykkuwu, dreamwastaken, and 901,839 others liked this post!

karljacobs_ when she bakes, but also almost burns her apartment at the same time :))))) 💕

[ tagged : ajsbbqsauce ]

76,452 comments

ajsbbqsauce but at least it came out good, let's not dwell on the past sir
|
karljacobs_ i suppose so, m'lady

user7 CUTE OML

user54 LUV TO SEE IT YES :0

dreamwastaken speed run question, me or aj, go!
|
karljacobs_ 🚶🏻‍♂️
|
tommyinnit doo doo doo doo..

user71 yuck lol karl can do better
|
quackity BARK BARK BARK GRRR
|
corpse_husband quackity doing gods work when barking at people who are rude, my man 🙏🏼

⊹⊱⊰⊹

TWITTER!
__