Part 1

Also thoughts are bold

Chloes POV:
I woke up to the sound of my blaring alarm. I just layed there for 10 minutes to lazy to even turn it off, til it got hella annoying.
C- OMG SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!
I punched it and it smashed into pieces.(sis is strong)
Yay another day of bratty kids trying to kill me *notice me sarcasm*
I groaned and got up and changed into :

(sis is strong) Yay another day of bratty kids trying to kill me *notice me sarcasm*I groaned and got up and changed into :

With my hair in a messy bun and my plain white air force's. I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs.
Sm- stepmom
D-dad
Ma-Matthew (he is also 12)
C- Chloe
Sm- good morning bish
C- hey
I said tired and with no emotion
Sm- i got a call from your school
Oh no
Sm- u were elected class president and u really didn't deserve it I mean look at u
Then she slapped me
I held my cheek, I felt tears in my eyes ready to fall down my face.
I just nodded.
Sm- Anyway here is some food
Tbh I don't want to eat cuz it will make me fatter, at least that is what everyone says.
D- oh morning klo (her nickname)
My dad says walking in the kitchen
I quickly wiped my tears and put on a fake smile.
C- hey sooo I am not hungry and...... *looks at clock and sees it's 7:50 and school starts at 8:05*have to go so byeee!
I already ran out the door grabbing my backpack before they can say anything.
I got on my motorcycle and helmet and drove to Matthew's to pick him up.
Her motorcycle and helmet:

I get to Matthew's house and park in front of his houseC- BISH LETS GO WE ALREADY LATE!!!I screamed Not even 3 seconds later Matthew comes running out the house with his backpack and helmetHis helmet:

C- BISH LETS GO WE ALREADY LATE!!!
I screamed
Not even 3 seconds later Matthew comes running out the house with his backpack and helmet
His helmet:

I get to Matthew's house and park in front of his houseC- BISH LETS GO WE ALREADY LATE!!!I screamed Not even 3 seconds later Matthew comes running out the house with his backpack and helmetHis helmet:

Ma- IM HERE IM HERE BISH
We both burst out laughing
C- wowwwweeeeeee that was great
Ma- indeed
He hops on the motorcycle gripping my waist. Every time he does that i blush i just maybe have the littlest crush on him. Okay okay BIG crush but anywayyyyy.
And I speed off making a screeching sound.
The whole time Matthew is screaming for me to slow down, just to scare him I do a wheelie.
He screams so loud I think I went deaf.
Ma- AAAAAAAHHHHH
I giggle and ride the rest of the way to school with out loosing my hearing.

We arrived at school and I just parked my motorcycle. I am already getting nasty names and looks bout my body and just everything from random bishes here but Matthew just holds my hand. I look at him and smile, he smiles back at me. But the names already got to me and I am becoming my soft, shy self now.
NO NO CHLOE U WILL STICK UP FOR YOURSELF TODAY!!!!
I repeat that in my mind again and again. I just smiled and smiled cuz I knew today would be the day.

Soon enough Hayley and her minions come to us. Soooo she is the slutty brat in the school and thinks she owns the school and she is popular. She starts to act super flirty with Matthew.
Hay- Hayley
Min- minion
Hay- heyyyyy Matty u are looking cute today
She says while sliding her hand down his arm.
Ma- can't say the same bout u
I chuckle
Hay- ohhhh look who it is the fat, ugly rat!
Min 1- hahahahaha
U got this Chloe just talk back, fight back! U got this!!!
C- hun u looking in the mirror and for that bish back there with the rats nest hair shut up u ain't no kardashian either
Hayley and her minions look at me shocked so does the rest of the school now staring at us. But Matthew just looks at me smiling.
Hay- did u just talk back?!?!?
C- duh, u deaf!
Hay- no one talks back to me!
C- welllll I just did and what u gonna do bout it u certainly can't beat someone's ass in those clown shoes! Now can u!?!?
Everyone oOoOoOohs. Hayley slaps me. I just laugh. And then I kneed her in the stomach, punch her in the nose, and finally flipped her over my shoulder then pinned her to the ground. Everyone backed away and her minions ran off.
I get up leaving Hayley out of breath on the ground. I just grab Matthew's hand and skip into school.

Author:
Sooooo this chapter is longer than I would usually do also this my first book so go easy on me. luv u!