Chapter 3 《Chaotic day with Hawks》

Start from the beginning

"Just be glad I didn't fully take you out" you said while pointing your fork at him. Hawks looked towards you and gave you a seductive smirk, "I'll be glad if you took me out any day" he said flirtatiously.

You rolled your eyes at him, "Shut up bird man...anyways, thanks for taking care of me and making breakfast" a slight blush dusting your cheeks as you said that.

Luckily he didn't notice since he was still busy stuffing his face with food, "anytime, little dove"

"Little dove?" You asked giving him a confused look.

He looked up to face you his bright smile plastered on his face and his golden eyes looking at you, "Yea little dove, you're shorter than me and even though you don't have wings, you have white feathers"

"I am not short I'm fun size, you...you oversized chicken!" you said with a pout while aggressively stuffing your mouth with a piece of bacon

He put his hand over his heart and faked a pained look, "Ouch, oversized chicken really?" You rolled your eyes at him, "yes, you look like a damn rooster"

"Little doveee~" he cooed teasingly while looking straight in your eyes.

'This bird's going to be the death of me' you thought as you sent out a feather to smack him on his head, "I appreciate you taking care of me and even though this is like the first time we've really talked. I won't hesitate to kick you out or toss you over the balcony"

"Aw is little dove getting angry?" He said teasingly while batting his eyelashes , "you love me too much to kick me out"

Massaging your temples you glared at him, "lord please give me the strength to not turn this chicken man into a roasted chicken"

After finishing your breakfast you headed out to your balcony to just enjoy the view of the city in the morning, and of course Hawks followed you outside. You always enjoyed the look of the city in the morning even though you weren't much of a morning person. You both just sat out there chatting the time away about random things that came to mind.

Just like that, the rest of the morning and afternoon continued with you and Hawks talking about random things and getting to know one another, and occasionally Hawks would try to fluster you which it worked a few times but you got use to it.

You were a little annoyed but you didn't mind his company. It felt familiar for some reason but you couldn't put your finger on why it felt so familiar.

~Time skip to later that evening~

You had left to get groceries an hour ago and had let Hawks stay at your place since you wouldn't let him go with you and he refused to leave your house.

With the sound of your front door opening you could see Hawks head pop up from your couch with sparkles in his eyes. He had the look of a excited puppy seeing their owner come home.

'Cute' you thought but quickly swatted that thought away, as you closed your door.

"Don't you have hero work?" You asked, while bring the groceries into your kitchen, "I do but I wanted to keep you company little do-" you cut him off and stopped him in his tracks by throwing his freshly cleaned jacket in his face almost knocking him over. "So cruel, you could've damaged my beautiful face" he said jokingly to which you just rolled you eyes to as you walked towards your room and changed into your hero consume.

Walking back from your room you called out to Hawks, "I have to patrol so if you're going to lounge around here don't ruin the place. Got that bird man?"

There was no response, "Hawks?" you called out as you walked into your living room, Hawks was no where to be seen. Then all of a sudden you heard a muffled 'mmm' and chewing, you quirked an eyebrow at the noise and followed where it came from. Getting to your kitchen you saw Hawks sitting just below your counter eating your chicken nuggets you just bought for yourself, not just any nuggets, dino nuggets.