Texting and Minecraft

This is gonna be a pretty chill chapter with chats and minecraft :D

800 words or sum
~*.•♥• .*~

*y/n was added to "Inarizaki hotties😍🤚"*

Bendy boi🍃
Tf who added her

Y/n
Woah I belong to the hotties? 😩🤚

Mommy (Kita)
Y/n since you got chemistry with Suna you are allowed to be here.

*Bendy Boi changed "y/n" to "Suna's side hoe"

Suna's side hoe
Dude you're my main hoe 😔💔 i guess we don't have the same view...

*Bendy Boi changed "Suna's side hoe" to "Suna's Main hoe👀" *

Bendy Boi🍃
Better?

Suna's Main hoe👀
Yes sir 😌💅🏼

Bestieee💕
AYYYYEEE DUDE U MADE IT

Suna's Main hoe👀
MIAAA YOU ARE IN THE HOTTIES CHAT?👀

Bestieee💕
DUHH🥱💅🏼

Suna's Main hoe👀
You are the prettier best friend smh

Bendy boi🍃
I don't agree with that

Kita
SIMP

Sangwoah😩🤚(Atsumu)
SIMP

Suna's Main hoe👀
SIMP

Better twin (Osamu)
SIMP

Bendy boi🍃
Stfu I'll beat your ass like I did when y'all walked in on us👀
And y/n for you I got a special kinda punishment😏

Suna's Main hoe👀
I am going to get murdered in bed
Someone help
Help
Help

Sangwoah😩🤚
...Osamu we better hide

Better twin
Agree
Let go to Hawaii or sum

*Sangwoh😩🤚 and Better twin are offline*

Suna's Main hoe👀
....
So why did u guy add me again?

Bendy boi🍃
Oh yeah we wanted to play Mc

Bestieee💕
No thanks I'd rather sleep

*Bestieee💕 is offline*

Suna's Main hoe👀
DONT LEAVE ME HERE WITH THEM😔💔

*Sangwoah😩🤚 and Better Twin are online*

Sangwoah😩🤚
We forgot that we wanted to play minecraft

Bendy boi🍃
Aight let's make a new World

*Bendy boi🍃, Sangwoah😩🤚, Better twin, mommy, Suna's Main hoe👀 are in a call*

You guys make a new world and started to gather supplies like wood and stone. You guys split up in pairs. Atsumu and Osamu went to look for a village and gather food while you and Suna went mining. Kita went to get more wood and coal.

"SUNA SUNA GUESS WHAT" You suddenly screamed into your microphone, ear raping everyone.

"What? did you find diamonds?" He asked.

"YESSS I DID" you beamed while mining them.

"How many??"

"Fourrrrrrr" You cooed and walked over to his character to show them off, "let me shower you in them" you added and threw them all over his character.

He chuckled and picked them up,"hehe now I have them" and ran away.

"WaiT no. Come back you bitch" you ran after him, trying to kill him with your sword.

You ended up killing him and getting his loot.
"Thank youuu for your stuff " You cooed and went out of the cave.

~*.•♥• .*~

You guys all met at the village that the twins found and shared your supplies.

"Let's build a house" Osamu said in the call. Atsumu added, "a mansion!"

Kita, Suna and Osamu started building the house while Atsumu and you were goofing around, trying to find flowers.

"ATSUMU guess what" you suddenly said.

"Whaaaattt?"

"I found a wolf AnD I GOT BONESSS FROM THE SKELLY BONES FROM THE CAVEEE" you beamed while taming the wolf with the bones.

"Yayyy go bestie let's name her" he replied and got out the name tag that he found in one of the chests from the village.

"Imma name herrrrr fucking Stacy, so I can be Stacy's mom. That sounds hot."

"That does sound hot. It is a true milf title" Suna agreed.

"Yes indeed it is, also, we finished the mansion" Kita said excitingly yet tiredly, since he did most of the work.

"YEsss finally, took you guys long enough" you beamed and sprinted back to the house with Atsumu.

You guys made rooms for each other, but you forgot to make one for yourself. This meant that you had to choose a room to put ur bed in.

You went to Suna's room and put your minecraft bed next to his. You then typed a ";)" into the chat.

The other guys noticed before him and wrote things like "a true love story" or "true love" into the chat.
When Suna noticed he wrote a deadass "no" in the chat and broke your bed.

"SUNA WHAT THE FUCK" the guys all said at the same time in the call.

"What?"

"DUDE LOOK AT Y/N, she is deadass in the corner of the room looking down..." Kita said

"I am just fucking with you" he said before placing back your bed next to his.You went back to Suna and killed him- karma.

"Don't fuck with me like that Suna" you frowned and took all his loot, including all if his diamonds and made a diamond sword with them.

"You bitch" is all he mumbled under his breath.

You guys played for a while, arguing and getting more diamonds. It was honestly fun but getting pretty late. You got off and got to bed happily after that fun time with the guys.

~*.•♥• .*~

Dnjdsjdjdn hi it's me again
This was honestly just a small filler chapter or whatever they are called cause I felt like it
>:))))
Bye byeee