It was the first time she is crying for someone other than her family and she got scared.

What is she doing?

He shouldn't effect her and she shouldn't let him in.

Composing herself she went outside but her stomach grumbled in hunger. She looked at the time, it's 4pm and thought to eat something. She went to canteen and bought a sandwich. Though she is hungry, she is unable to eat but she should eat as she should take medicines too.

She went back to her seat at 4:30 pm and sat looking into the schedules.

"Where were you?" She heared neil voice after sometimes.

Ananya looked at him frawning.

"I went to eat something as I didn't had lunch." Ananya said looking into her system.

"Are you okay?" Neil asked.

"Yeah and sir Australian delegates meeting is scheduled for next week." Ananya informe neil looking down into her schedule.

"Where it is?" Neil asked.

"In the office only, they wanted to see our work and office. She said writing something in her schedule.

"Okay." Neil shrugged.

"My work is finished sir, I'm going home." Ananya said standing up from her place. 

"Okay." Neil said and went inside in his cabin.

********

"Is the meeting room ready?" Neil asked Ananya.

"Yes sir." She said.

Neil saw something was wrong with her and he was about to ask her but swiftly walked towards her holding her from falling down.

Hey! What happened?" Neil asked making her stand straight.

"Nothing sir, just felt a little dizzy." Ananya said getting out from his hold.

"Take a leave for today and rest at home." Neil said.

"No sir, I'm alright." Ananya said.

"No you're not and you're taking rest." Neil said sternly.

"But sir meeting?" She asked.

"I'll handle it." Neil said going into his cabin.

She sighed and sat on her chair. She doesn't know why she is feeling dizzy and went to washroom. She washed her faced and relaxed a little. She went to canteen and ordered juice. She drank it and felt good after that.

She thought meeting must have started and resume her work. She got a call from HR asking for some files and she went to give them. On her way, she saw people coming out from conference room. Meeting with sharma's must have been over.

Neil saw her sighed and her sighed at her stubbornness as she didn't go home. He was about to ask her but stopped hearing a voice.

"Avu?"

Ananya snapped her head towards the voice and neil also looked to see Mr. Arjun sharma whom he had meeting just a while back coming towards them.

"Avu!" Arjun exclaimed going near her who just looked at him shocked.

"Where were you?" Arjun asked hugging her and she hugged him back.

To see Neil's blood was boiling would be an understatement. It was not only because some man was hugging Ananya but also he called her with nick name.

"I was so worried for you." He said to her pulling away.

"I'm fine." Ananya said.

"What are u doing here?" Arjun asked frawning at her.