Chapter 14 : Missing You

Hey Guys...Here with a new update...I am very tired of studying yet updating a new one...😭😭😭 I don't know whether it will be a good one or not..🥺🥺NEXT UPDATE AS MENTIONED IN TIMETABLE...THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHICH TIMETABLE I AM TALKING GO AND CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENT...💞💞

So Continuing:
Prachi left from their blushing hard...
Sahana : Wahh!! Your wife left from here...She was blushing so hard...
Aryan : And yes a better advice to you that don't enjoy with your wife in office...
Sahana : And in college also otherwise...
Ranbir : Otherwise what?? They can't suspend me just for being close to Prachi...
She is my wife now..
Aryan : Ohhhh wait wait!! Over excitement ki dukaan!! Your Romance will be famous on social media and the caption will be learn to kiss from #RanbirKohli..
Sahana : Then what they will get encouraged...
Ranbir : Shut up Sahana!! We both are never getting some privacy...
Suddenly Vikram and Abhi came their...
Vikram : Ohooo! Bigdi hui Aulaad...If you need some privacy na then be in private not in public place...
Ranbir : Dad it's Bigadi hui Aulaad...
Abhi : Right...
They gave a hi-fi...
Vikram : Ok ok over...Now let's do the work for which he came here...
Abhi : Yes yes..
Vikram : So this is the file of MS group of Industries...You go to their residence... Address I have sent you...They are going to invest on our company...
Ranbir : Oh that's a gr8 news..
Abhi : And yes You directly reach home after that becoz it's gonna be night till you come back..
Ranbir : Okay Dad..I will...I am leaving now..But wait Aryan take Prachi home safely..And tell her to sleep and not wait for me..
Aryan : Sure Bro...
Ranbir left...

AFTER SOME TIME...
Prachi : You should tell me before na that Ranbir is going and will reach home late night...I would talk to him...How irresponsible Aryan..
Aryan : Sorry Bhabhi..
Prachi : Okay now let's go home... Already It's going to be night...
Aryan : Sure.. Come..
They left for home.. Prachi was worried for her Ranbir...His safety...

IN CAR:
Aryan : What are you thinking Prachi...
Prachi : No I am worried about Ranbir....About his safety...I don't know have he eaten something or not??
Aryan : Don't worry Prachi, Ranbir has gone much times at night trip..You are thinking so much...
Prachi : Yes may be you are right...
Aryan : How much do you love Ranbir...Your love is so unconditional and true...
Prachi : I Know I love him very much...I can't lose him..Wait but let me call him..
Aryan : Awwww Missing him...
Prachi : Aryan now you started teasing me..
Aryan : Ok ok I will not..
Prachi called Ranbir..
Prachi : Hi Ranbir..How r you...Have you eaten something...Are u hungry... Please come back home fast...I am missing you...
Aryan : Prachi keep the phone on Speaker...
She did the same..
Ranbir : Cool down my sweetheart...I am fine..Yes I am hungry but I will eat food at home only...I will try to reach soon...I am also missing you so much Jaan...I love you so much...
Prachi was blushing very hard..
Ranbir : Prachi why are u not giving response??
Prachi stammered : Me2
Aryan was suppressing his laughter...
Ranbir : When I will reach home, first of all I will give you a tight hug...And then I will...
Aryan : Ahem! Ahem! Actually Ranbir control your feelings...Phone is on Speaker...
Ranbir : I am busy...Ok bye..
The call disconnected..
Ranbir kept the phone on his forehead and started smiling...
On the other hand Prachi was too shy to talk to Aryan..
Aryan : Bhabhi don't feel shy....These all things do happen between husband and wife..
Prachi passed a smile...

(TIME SKIPS LAZY AUTHOR) 😂😂

AT NIGHT 11:00 P.M.
Everyone was sleeping except Prachi...She was sitting on the sofa seeing the phone..
Suddenly the door opened and she was so happy to find Ranbir...
Prachi : Ranbir..
She ran and hugged him tightly..
Prachi : I missed You so much...
Ranbir : Me also..But I told you na to sleep..
Prachi : How can I sleep when you aren't...Now no more talks come let's have dinner...
Ranbir : What do you mean by let's have.... Haven't you??
Prachi : No...
Ranbir : Prachi what is this yaar...If I would not come till 2 then..
Prachi : Then also I wouldn't...
Ranbir : And if I wouldn't come back then??
She immediately kept her hand on his mouth...
Prachi : Don't repeat this Otherwise it will be proven really dangerous for you..
Ranbir : Ok I will not but reply me..
Prachi : Then I would die without you...
They both shared an eyelock...

Ho Hmm.. Hmm Ho..
Tujhe Dekhta Hu
Toh Lagta Hai Jaise
Mujhko Khuda Mil Gaya

Tujhe Dekhta Hu
Toh Lagta Hai Jaise
Mujhko Khuda Mil Gaya

Dhadkan Ko Meri
Ab Zindagi Ka
Jaise Pata Mil Gaya

Chal To Raha Tha
Main Gumshuda Se
Ab Rasta Mil Gaya

Intehaan Intehaan
Mere Pyar Ki Tu Intehaan
Intehaan Intehaan
Mere Pyar Ki Tu Intehaan
Hmm Ho.. Hmm Ho..

Prachi : Come...
They both had the dinner...And left for their room..

IN PRANBIR'S ROOM...
Prachi made him comfortable...He was lying on the bed while Prachi was sitting beside him massaging his head..
Ranbir : Prachi...
Prachi : Hmm
Ranbir : Why do you love me so much??
Prachi : Because you are the best ever friendly person yet husband I have ever seen..You are really very kind hearted yet loving person...You are a person whom I trust more than anyone...
Ranbir : I love you so much Prachi..
Prachi : I love you too..
Ranbir : Okay now sleep I don't want any head massage...
Prachi : Ok baba wait..
Ranbir : No I can't wait... Come..
She switched off the light and layed beside him...He pulled her by waist...
Prachi : Ranbir..
Ranbir : What...I am not doing any crime.. Just Romancing with my wife...
Prachi : Ranbir...Leave me..
Ranbir : Never...
Prachi : Ohooo..
He pulled her in his embrace...He placed a peck on her forehead..Both slept peacefully into each other's arms...Ranbir fell asleep first while Prachi was seeing him....Soon Prachi also slept hoping for a beautiful Bright Morning...

Next Morning....
Prachi was the first to get up...She was shocked seeing something...
Prachi : Oh My God...This is not true..This is a dream...No this really cannot happen...What will I do now...

So Guys I am tired now... Waiting for your feedback...Hope you all will like it...I am giving this update during my study time secretly that's why it was a small one..
TO BE CONTINUED...
STAY TUNED...
TATA BBYE
GOOD NIGHT
1126 words