CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

"Finally! They are together!" I sighed. I may or may not have spam called Eddy to tell Zoey how he feels.

"I know right!" She giggled. Then turned serious "Alex, you have not told me why you are wearing lip gloss." She asked placing her hand on her waist.

"Oh. I just felt like, I should make an effort to look pretty today, you know." I shrugged.

"Hey guys!" Eddy greeted while walking towards us and I saw Eli following behind him, giving me a smile. Oh, my heart.

"Hey!" Bex chirped while I wiggled my eyebrows at Eddy. He firstly gave me a look of confusion before realization dawned on him and his cheeks stained a little pink.

"What's up?" Eli said as they both stopped in front of us. I don't even know why I was blushing. Eli made eye contact with me and winked, making me more red. Damn cheeks!

"Nothing much. Just catching up on weekend gossips. Life is pretty boring nowadays" Bex waved her hands with a sigh.

I cleared my throat and looked at Eddy pointedly " How was your weekend Eddy? I suppose it was good?" I smiled innocently.

"Yeah, it was. And I supposed yours was even better?" He narrowed his eyes at me and my smile dropped. He knew. He knew about Eli and I. Dang it! I thought I had the upper hand here.

"Yeah. Yeah it was" I huffed and pouted. I saw two figures coming towards us and my eyes widened when I saw that it was Danny and Nick. They were coming towards us. Well Nick, he saw me, stopped, rolled his eyes, then turned back. My eyebrows furrowed at his reaction. What's up with him? It's probably one of his mood swings again-

"Boo!" Someone yelled and I jumped, wide eyed as I saw Zoey laughing and wiping fake tears.

"Ah, remind me to scare you all the time" she laughed as others started to laugh as well. I frowned and pouted.

"Yeah. Your face made my day" Bex added before laughing with Zoey. I folded my arms over my chest and stomped my foot like a child.

"It's not funny!" I whined and I felt someone put their ark around my waist. I saw Eli with a grin and bear pulled me closer.

"Sorry babe. It kind of was" she chuckled and I jabbed him in the side as he groaned.

"Now that was funny" I stuck my tongue out and he shook his head at me with a smile.

"Okay, let's head to class. We can't stay here and watch you two love birds all day" Zoey clapped her hands in an order. Bex rolled her eyes and sighed.

"The lip gloss looks good on you" Eli whispered in my ear and I blushed. Bex playfully gagged and left for class as well as Eddy and Zoey. I guess Nick doesn't know about their relationship because Zoey and Eddy haven't said a word to each other. They only passed secret glances at each other.

"So....I'm gonna head to class" I smiled at Eli. He nodded and he looked like he was about to say something but he decided against it.

"Okay" he said and I was about to go but he held my hand " Wanna meet after school? I want to take you somewhere" he said nervously.

I blushed a bit, nodding. "Sure. What time?" I asked.

"By 7pm?" He said with a grin.

"Okay. See you then" I smiled and he smiled back. He turned around and left as I stood in the same spot he left me. OH MY FREAKING GOSH!! AHHHH!

I took a deep breath and went for class. In class, I wasn't able to pay attention. I bit my lip in thought as I remembered seeing Danny and Nick together. Why were they together? Obviously Danny is not a good guy but why was Nick with him? And why did Nick react that way when he saw me? Did Danny see me? Most of all, is Danny after me? Oh God-