True Loves Kiss?...Works Every Time!

Third Person's POV

"Mal" Mal heard her step-sister mutter before she watched in shock as she collapsed.

"Hadley!" she ran over and caught her lowering her to the ground checking her pulse feeling it weak before she turned to Audrey. "Audrey?" she picked up the ember out of her sisters hand and held it up and Hades words rang in her head. 'You're only half Hades, the ember won't do everything for you that it does for me' while Hadley was more god than Mal she was still only half Hades and using that much power seemed to have drained the life from her and somehow Audrey as well.

"Hadley, Mal!" Uma and Harry exclaimed having ran up the tower and stopped seeing both girls passed out.

"Hadley!" Harry ran over to the goddess and knelt beside her running his hand over her cheek. "What happened?" he asked looking up at Mal.

"She passed out after using the ember" Mal explained.

"But she's a goddess" Harry argued looking back down at Hadley stroking her cheek again.

"We should get them somewhere more comfortable" Uma cut in and Mal nodded, Harry wasted no time lifting Hadley into his arms while Uma and Mal grabbed Audrey and took the two unconscious girls to Audrey's room laying Audrey on the bed and Harry laid Hadley on the bay window sitting down with the girls head in his lap.

Meanwhile everyone that had been asleep or turned to stone was back to their normal selves racing to meet up with everyone finding out what had happened all while being powerless to wake either of the girls.

"They're slipping away" Evie commented as Mal and her sat by Audrey's side and Uma and Harry sat by Hadley the latter never lifting his eyes from the young goddess and Mal sighed lowering her head before looking over at her sister watching the pirate smooth out Hadley's hair and her eyes widened before looking up at Uma and they shared a look coming up with the same thought.

"Harry" they both said and Harry looked up confused.

"Kiss her" Uma told him and his eyes widened.

"What?"

"True loves kiss" Mal nodded and he looked back and forth looking like he wasn't getting it before he looked down at Hadley thinking quietly to himself wondering if what they were saying was true...did she love him as much as the pirate loved her.

"It won't work" he sighed deciding he didn't want to find out.

"Harry Hook kiss the girl" Uma exclaimed but he frowned shaking his head and everyone around the room shared looks before smiling knowing what had to be done to finally get these two to admit their feelings.

they all started singing and Harry looked up with a glare at all of them. "Yes you want her, look at her you know you do, possible she wants you too there is one way to ask her, it don't take a word not a single word, go on and kiss the girl kiss the girl" Harry Hook rolled his eyes at his friends. "Look at the boy too shy he ain't gonna kiss the girl, ain't that sad it is too too bad he gonna miss the girl-"

"Al'ight!" he exclaimed just to get them to shut up then signed brushing some hair out of Hadley's face before leaning down and pressed his lips to hers for a few seconds before pulling away and stared at her waiting...seconds...her eyes shot open.

Hadley's POV

I was in darkness...everything around me was dark no matter which way I'd run, my voice just echoed as I called for anyone but no answered...that was until I started hearing singing...a song I absolutely hated adding to my torment but found myself walking towards it anyway with it getting louder and louder the more I walked.