J.Bonet:the light skin boy with the tattoos,yeah that my botfriend.She chucked."Is there a problem ma'am"

Nurse:no boo you good,just eat that and you can leave.She throw my papers at me and slamed my food on the table,and walked out.

K.Samone:you want me to cut her we already in the hospital.I gigged

J.Bonet:nahh prolly one of august hoes.I bit into my apple.Kay start lookin off in space and when she does that somethin aint right."K.Samone.what wrong".Then she broke down cryin

K.Samone:i just fe-feel like it-its all my fault.

J.Bonet:no its not,he had a gun and he was trashed babygirl,He didnt know what he was doing so dont beat youself up about it kay.I hugged her.

K.Samone:yeah you right,i just pray he ight.Then the boys came in with everybody eles except mamaM.

J.Bonet:How's kin they gave him the blood

Thugger:yeah as soon as they hooked him up he start fuckin talkin and nie he talm bout he want some buger king,dat nigga der.We all laughed."But thank you jordyn i really appreciate you"

J.Bonet:no problem,and august you needa check yo hoes.

August:what hoes

J.Bonet:the nurse,she said you are my brother

August:damn but i wrote  boyfriend dat damn jace.He shook his head.I finished my apple and jucies.My phone vibrated showing i got a text from rod say he in LA which is his hometown and he want to fly me out there but little does he know im bout to fly there later on tonight.

J.Bonet:can we go check on kin befor we leave.

Thugger:yeah i was go do that anyway.I got my stuff and we walked to kin room.As we was walkin in the police was walkin out."Ma why was they here,did you say something"

Mesha:calm down and no,they asked kin a couple of question and why he was drinkin and stuff an did he know who shot him and he said he didnt remeber anythang,also he will be livein with his father  or me for now on

Thugger:ma no,he good with me im sorry this shit happend i am,but just left him finish school with me like we planed ight.

Mesha:i guess jeffey you better look over him you and august ight.They shook there heads in agrement and she left the room.

Kindrick:whats up yall.He said ina groggy voice and his big pretty smile.We walked over to his bed and i sat on the bottom of it.

J.Bonet:so you know you like my son nie

Kindrick:how nigga

J.Bonet:because my blood in you you go start lookin like me actin like me and doing shit ill do.He start laughin

Kindrick:nahh im so damn smooth you go start being like me nigga

Thugger:hell nawl,but ima fly you back when you get out the hospital ight bruh

kindrick:yeah,but yall asses needa get the fuck out cause my nurse got hella ass and she finna slide throguh.This boy funny as hell,We all laughed.I gave him a hug and he grab my but

August:keep yo hands to yoself lil nigga.We said our good bys.

Kindrick:wait ,kay can i talk to you fa a minute.

K.Samone POV

K.Samone:whats up kin.I sat on the left side of his bed.

Kindrick:umm i wanna say sorry about last night,i know what i did was out of line i was faded like no other but im sorry for tryin to hurt you and my niece and nephew kay.I saw his eyes water and mine did too.