Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons

Börja om från början

"I never paid you back for tipping me off about the dragons Harry."He said.

"It's all right Cedric you don't have to,"Harry says back.

"No I have to and that's what I'm doing now. Cedric says. "You know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor it's not a bad place for a bath just take your egg and mule things over in the hot water."He continues.

"Oh and hey Y/N. I saw that you were you clinging on tight to Fred yesterday when the dragon got close to me, are you okay?"He asks

"Yeah I was just a bit nervous at first but you did a really great job Cedric,"

"Thank you but I got to go,"he said hugging me and walking off.

"What's that all about?"Harry asked.

"Oh nothing me and him are just good friends."I respond.

"Mhm."Harry says walking off leaving me there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in my room after class when Hermione,Ginny, and Neville walk in.

"Hi guys!"I say to them

"Hi Y/N how are you?"Neville asked

"I'm great Neville how are you,"

"Im good thank you."He shyly says back.

"Y/N we came to tell you thatFred is looking for you". Hermione and Ginny say.

"Oh, where is he?"

"He's at the astronomy tower."Ginny says.

"Ok! I'll see y'all later,"I say walking out to the astronomy tower.

I get to the astronomy tower and see Fred standing looking over at the view. I walk up and touch his shoulder and he turns around and looks at me and pulls me into a big hug.

"How are you darling,"he asked.

"I'm doing good I'm quite tired how are you?"

"I'm doing great, I just wanted to talk to you before today ends about what happened during the first task."He adds

"Oh about me clinging onto you?"

"Yea... you know Y/N I really enjoy the feeling of you in my arms,"he says.

"Aw Fred I love being in your arms too it makes me feel safe and loved."I respond back holding back a blush.

"It's crazy how we've been friends for 2 years but I honestly feel like this year we have gotten closer."He says sweetly but shyly at the same time.

"I definitely agree Freddie I'm glad that I met you 2 years ago i couldn't ask for a better boy best-friend."I reply

*shit why did I say that you know that you like him more then friends* I think to myself

"I agree Y/N I couldn't think of anyone better to be standing up here with right now. Except my legs are starting to hurt. He says starting to laugh a bit hard."Which makes me bite back a smile and blush.But he sees it. And says "Blushing are we?"smirking.I ignore it and say
"well then sit," as i point to the wall.

We both slide against the wall and I lean my head on his shoulder while he puts his arm around mine and lays his head on mine.I slowly drift off failing at staying awake because of the feeling warm he gives off. I'm then awoken by him whispering darling in my ear.

"You've been asleep for an hour and it's getting chilly let's get you to bed dear,"he says.

He takes me back to my room and kisses my forehead before walking into his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day I'm in the library with Cedric talking about our love potion assignment that Snape had given us for the week.

"Wait Y/N I have a question can you figure this out. When I put the egg under the water it said;"

" We cannot sing above the ground, an hour long you have to look, to recover what we took. Lester what you seek stays here to rot." "And i can't figure out what that means". Cedric says.

"Oh Harry told me what it meant this morning but he never said what the egg said. It's simple Cedric one of your friends are going to be stuck underwater and you have to find them and rescue them in an hour. So basically you have to breath underwater for an hour."I say to him.

"How am I supposed to do that,never mind ignore that question I have an idea.Ohh i bet my person is gonna be Cho we've been friends for awhile,"he says plainly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day we were in McGonagalls classroom when she announced.

"The yule ball....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5 will be out either later today or tomorrow! ❤️ I may change the structure of my writing so it may look a bit different. I haven't decided yet.