Dresses and heels

The busy mall made Techno slightly uneasy as the trio made their way through the stores. The holidays had arrived and Techno decided to just take Tubbo shopping rather than getting him a gift.

Niki and Tubbo were excitedly talking as they walked in front of him. They dragged him into a clothing store and Techno shifted as he watched them.

"Dad! What do you think?" Tubbo held up a pair of heels as Niki sat down with hers.

"Are you sure? They're not really the nicest to wear," Techno caught Niki's glare then looked at Tubbo's fading smile, "I mean they're nice but they're painful."

"I mean, I guess you're right..." Tubbo mumbled and set them down. Niki frowned and looked at Techno as Tubbo wandered off.

"Really?"

"I didn't mean to!" Techno sighed and sat down next to her.

"You need to apologize," Niki looked at him and shoved the heels into his hands, "Like, now."

Techno got up and looked for Tubbo, finding him looking at men's shoes, "Hey Tubs."

Tubbo looked at him, "Hey Dad. Did you need something?"

"I just- I'm sorry, Tubs. If you want to wear these then you can. It's your choice," Techno held out the heels and smiled.

"Really?" Tubbo looked at him and hesitantly took the heels, "Like, really really?"

"Really," Techno nodded and Tubbo beamed. He quickly kicked his shoes off and slipped into the heels. Techno helped him up and Tubbo stabilized as Niki rounded the corner.

"You look so good!" Niki smiled at him and Tubbo turned a bit red, "Can you walk in them?"

"I think so," Tubbo let go of Techno's hand and took a step. He wobbled and Techno immediately reached to catch him just in case.

"Are you ok?" Techno asked as Tubbo caught himself, grabbing onto his arms.

"Maybe we should get you smaller heels first," Niki smiled as Tubbo slipped out of the heels. She helped him pick out a pair of kitten heels and smiled when his eyes lit up. Techno mindlessly followed them around, his nose buried in his phone.

"Dad! Dad!" Tubbo tugged on Techno's sleeve, dragging him out of his work, "Come with me!"

"Wh- Tubs-" Techno was promptly dragged into a changing room, his phone taken away from him and Tubbo closing the door, "Tubbo!"

"Change!"

"Into what?" Techno looked around and his eyes landed on the dress, "Oh- Tubs-"

"Change!"

"But-"

"Techno, I'm coming in. Don't do something stupid," Niki said before entering, finding a flustered Techno.

"I am not wearing a dress," Techno looked at her before looking back to the hanging dress.

"Do it for Tubbo. It'll only be like 5 minutes. Besides, you did tear into him for just heels," Niki crossed her arms as Techno groaned.

"I already apologized and bought him the heels. I didn't mean to!" Techno looked at her as she huffed.

"Fine. Disappoint him, again," Niki reached for the handle.

Techno huffed, "Three minutes."

"Four minutes."

"Three."

Niki rolled her eyes and opened the door, "Fine, three minutes."

Techno looked back at the dress and sighed, "What have you gotten yourself into..."

Tubbo looked up as Techno peeked his head through the door, "Did you change?"

"Are you sure you really want this?" Techno looked at him and Niki nervously. He frowned and fiddled with the door.

"Techno," Niki crossed her arms.

"Fine..." Techno hesitantly opened the door and stepped out. Tubbo gasped and jumped up and down while Niki stifled a laugh and took a picture.

Tubbo's smile made Techno bite down his pride and he posed for Tubbo before promptly shutting the door and changing.