23. 𝔰𝔲𝔷𝔦𝔢, 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔬𝔭𝔶 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢

Start from the beginning

"Well it doesn't really make any sense. Anyway, look at that." He grabbed her chin, gently, positioning her to look at the little circle mirror sat on his wall, "Look at how cute you are." Bradley cooed, looking from the mirror to her, "And pretty, and beautiful, and gorgeous." He pressed his lips to her temple with every compliment he uttered causing a smile and a blush to break out onto her face.

By the time Bradley had finished his little speech, Y/n's cheeks were heated up enough to make a fire with. She leaned forward against his gentle grasp on her chin, pushing her lips onto his.

He kissed her back, removing his hands from her chin and stringing his arms back around her waist. Her hands cupped his cheeks, her soft fingers taking in tufts of his luscious hair.

Warmth danced on their skin at the feel of their lips moving against the others. A rush flew through them both. Bradley smiled against Y/n's lips before continuing to kiss her softly.

In the seconds that they shared this wonderful little kiss, the door had flown open to reveal Bradley's father, Stanley standing in the doorway, "Hey, guys, I-" He was cut off as he snapped his head to face the two, letting a tiny gasp fly from his lips.

The two pulled away from each other, scurrying to the two different ends of Brad's bed, in a rush, regardless of the fact that Stan had already seen them.

Blood rushed to their cheeks, lighting their faces up a ruby color. Stanley let a sigh fly from his lips, pushing himself against the doorframe, letting his arms cross over his button up shirt.

The man didn't do much for a moment with the exception of just staring over at the two kids before groaned out the words, "What the hell am I gonna do with you two?"

All went silence once more for nothing more than a second before he said, "You guys know the rules. I'm not comfortable with this door being closed." Stanley poked his pointer finger against the door, mainly looking at Bradley. The kids spared his fingers a quick glance before turning back to Stan.

"I understand that you two want privacy, trust me, I completely understand and you can have that. But you have to follow the rules, alright?" Brad and Y/n both nodded their heads, their voices caught in their throats.

Exhaling lightly, Stan let his lips fold up into a small smile, "I'll be downstairs. Keep this open."

As he left the room, an awkward silence had managed to rise through the air leaving them to just stare at each other for a moment before going right back at it with their kissing.

>>>

"My god, did Mike die or some shit?" Y/n complained, leaning up against a pillar right outside the extraordinary Starcourt Mall, glancing down at her watch in annoyance. Bradley stood right beside her, her hand held in his as he leaned his head against hers.

The June sun had by now fallen under the horizon in the skies of Hawkins, Indiana yet Starcourt seemed to be enough to light up the sky for all of Hawkins.

"Are you even surprised he's this late?" groaned Lucas Sinclair, pacing around between the group of five, frustrating running through his veins. His girlfriend, Maxine or better known as Max Mayfield stood beside Y/n's twin brother, Will Byers, rolling her baby blue eyes at Mike's regular absence.