"I was so skinny in this." He mutters. "You can see my ribs."

"But now you look so good." She bites her lip as she looks at him. "Mullet and all."

"Hey! I am extremely proud of my mullet." She laughs loudly, her head falling back as she holds her hand against her belly.

"Are you almost done with my papers?"

"Yeah." She says, stacking some up before sliding them into the rings. "Ta-da." She slides the full binder back to him, pulling her jacket back on.

"Y'know, I really like that tattoo on your shoulder." He whispers to her.

"Really? The memory with it makes me sad." She got it for her grandmother, the woman practically raised her while her dad was at work when her mom left. She had grown very sick towards the end and one day passed while Dani was at school. She didn't hear about it until she got home that weekend. It was finals of her freshman year of college, she really struggled with going back. "I don't like showing it because people ask 'bout it and I don't want to talk 'bout it."

"Yeah I get that." He says softly, kissing her temple.

"Wallen, are we still goin?" Hardy shouts from the porch.

"Sorry, I got sidetracked." He winks at Dani as he picks up his binder and heads back outside. She smiles to herself as she stands, grabs a few beers then heads outside to join them.

Dani sits next to Hardy after handing the guys a beer. "What're you guys working on?"

"A song about rainy days." Hardy answers, popping the tab on the can.

She looks up at Morgan who's already smirking at her. "Is this about what I think it is?"

"Stayin in bed all day to make love while it rains?" Hardy mumbles. "That it is."

"I could use a little rain." Morgan smiles. "Beatin' on the window pane."

"While we listen to the tin roof sing our love song." She continues.

"What do you think then?" Hardy asks.

"Makes me want to spend the whole day in bed with my darlin'." She says, looking straight at Morgan. "I could use a little rain."

Morgan bites his lip. "Hardy- he's spending the rest of the week here with us."

"How fun."

"You betcha baby." Hardy smirks at her, she gives him a weird look back.

Morgan looks between them. "Y'all okay?"

"Yep." She forces, standing. "I'm gonna take a shower." She grabs the sides of his face and kisses him, pulling away as she runs her fingers through his hair. "Then I'm goin' to bed." He nods, watching her disappear back into their house.

"Did I show you your room?" Morgan asks, clearing his throat, Hardy shakes his head. "Follow me." He leads him to a room on the bottom floor, it's under their room but it's the only room Dani has made into a guest room, the other two are filled with random boxes and furniture. "And there is a bathroom here." He hitches a thumb down the hall behind him. "So, see you tomorrow morning then, huh?" He pats his shoulder then leaves to clean up the porch, moving the guitars inside along with his binder before heading up the creaky stairs to their bedroom and attached bathroom, joining Dani in the shower.

Hardy lays in the bed, staring up at the ceiling, knowing that his buddy is able to see Dani naked and love on her in the room above him. He's jealous, he shouldn't be because those two have such a history. He rolls his eyes when he hears laughing followed by thumping and moaning. He holds a pillow over his ears, squeezing his eyes shut.