They were two completely different people. If anyone were to tell him a few years back that there would be a chance the girl would give him the time of day he would laugh. But now-,

"Maybe," He whispered to himself.

"Maybe? Maybe as in you'll be okay with being alone and sad and horny?" Sirius looked over to Remus with a concerned look after they watched him just sit in silence.

"What? N-no! That's not- nevermind." He said beginning to scribble something on a clean sheet of paper.

"Alright boys, I win. Full house!" Peter said drawing the attention back onto the ongoing card game. James looked at the boy confused.

"Full house? I thought we were playing blackjack."

———— ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ————

Cerise sat in a Battersea Park reading a muggle book she picked up from the nearest bookstore. She sat on a plaid blanket by herself soaking up the chilly weather and hot sun while bathing in the cool shade from the large tree she was under. She enjoyed the perfect weather while she was bundled up in fine clothing. She watched sincerely at the muggles that jogged and walked by. She noticed a few kids running around and smiled at the innocence they still had. She returned to her book and sat there for what seemed to feel like a few hours before a tall shadow came upon her.

"Cerise?"

She turned to see winter grey eyes peering at her with a large smile stretched across the boy's face. His facial features were unique and if a stranger were to meet him for the first time they would most definitely call him attractive. His blonde fluffy hair mimicked one of a golden retriever, while the rest of his body leaned more on the muscular side. He stood about 6'1, his hands folded in front of him, veins popping out. He held a picnic basket in one hand and a baseball cap in the other. He moved towards the shade and widen his squinting eyes at the girl to make sure he hadn't mistaken a stranger for his classmate.

He did not.

Cerise knew him as a Hufflepuff boy and one of the Hufflepuff's beaters in her year, but it would be weird to call one another friends.

She soon realized that it seemed as she were checking him out and quickly flashed him a smile.

"Flynn?"

He chuckled before nodding his head towards the bare spot on her blanket. She nodded in return offering him the spot as she scooted over. He put down the things in his hand and moved next to her sitting crisscross, the top of her head only being as tall as his neck.

"Did you do something with your hair?" He motioned his two fingers near his head signifying someone cutting their hair.

Cerise scrunched her hair up before nodding back at the boy. She followed through with her vow to cut her hair shorter but this time she cut a few inches more than her usual preferred hair length and dyed the red parts of her hair, making the color more prominent. She quite enjoyed it and didn't regret it. She took a small mental note to think about changing the normal red to something else.

"Do you live in London or are you just visiting?" She asked placing her open book down to stare at the boy. She folded her arms into her lap and tilted her head to examine the Hufflepuff. She liked his eyes.

"No, I live in Scotland. One of my parents' houses are down here and we figured it would be a nice place to go for break," He said rubbing the back of his neck. Cerise could tell he felt embarrassed by using the statement "one of" but attempted to make him more comfortable with a smile.

Everyone knew of Flynn's family, The Reynolds. They were all muggles except for Flynn, of course, and were very wealthy. It wasn't by any of their means, however, but by old family money.