let's get out of here.

(Author's Note: I have no idea who their DADA teacher was since there's is no record of who it is, so I will be using Professor Patricia Rakepick as their professor. This little bit won't even matter in this ff but I just wanted to let yall have an idea. I know she was the DADA in 1989 which is past their time, but pretend that bit doesn't exist lol)

———— ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ————

Cerise had finished her last class of the day which was Defense, a class she hated very much. Professor Rakepick wasn't that bad of a teacher, it was just the fact that all the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff boys drooling over her made it hard to learn. Sirius and James being a few of them. She thought back on their conversation in the class.

"You have to admit, she's fit." James nudged Cerise who was on the left of him. Sirius was at her left and leaned over to join the conversation.

"She looks like an older version of Evans. No wonder Prongs likes her so much." Sirius snarled, getting a laugh out of Cerise.

"Hey, a pretty girl is a pretty girl." James stretched out and put his hands behind his head before yawning, which eventually turned into him yelling.

"Mr. Potter!" Rakepick slammed her hand against the chalkboard.

"Ahh, I love it when you say my name." James leaned forward blinking his eyelashes repeatedly. She threw a book at him. He ducked. Cerise fell back onto Sirius as they were roaring from laughter.

She pointed the ruler in her hand at the three students. "5 points from Gryffindor for each of you!"

Sirus and Cerise still snickering to each other as James sighed.

"She rejects me just like Evans too."

———— ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ————

It was December 5th, 1976, and even though the summer season should've been over it was tremendously hot that day. Even though she was on the brink of passing out, she still refused to wear anything but long sleeves, which was her friend group's main discussion in the Gryffindor common room.

"Wear a shirt for Merlin's sake, Rein." Marlene fanned herself due to exhaustion.

Lily tugged on the girl's sleeve making her turn to the side. She noticed the girl was clearly hot, but she refused to admit it. "You're weird, C."

"I think it's a family gene." Alice twiddled the quill in her hand, "I saw Juno wearing a sweatshirt too. Mental I'm telling you."

"It's not that hot." Cerise lied. It was tremendously hot. She just loathed wearing anything that showed her skin and not because people would see her, but what truths would be revealed if it ever happened. She touched the inner part of her elbow through her shirt.

She checked the time and realized it was getting late and she had promised herself to study in the library. She could've stayed in her dorm and studied since her roommates, Lily, Marlene, Alice, and Robin were fairly calm at night, opposite from the Marauders, but she liked the ambiance and beauty of the library. She finished her conversation with the girls, left the common room, and headed down.

Perks of being sixth years meant their curfew was 11 pm, but that didn't stop Cerise to stay out past that. She seldom got caught by Filtch or any professors, and this year she fully believed she would never get in trouble since Lily and Remus were the Prefects for Gryffindor. Lily disliked her sneaking out, but she would never rat out her friend, which was a promise Cerise will continue holding her up on. Cerise had been a bit clumsy and was spotted by Remus once or twice, but he would always turn a blind eye and let her be. She promised to stay at the library until she finished all her work and did a fair amount of studying and research, but she knew that would take hours as she got distracted very easily.