His Beloved

The author is AnnaSantos5

"I wasn't planning to be kidnapped by a vampire!"
"Not kidnapped, chosen."
"It looks like kidnapping to me! I didn't want to go and you forced me."
"The contract you've signed forced you."
"Tomato, tomahto!"
The vampire laughed, he actually let out a sizzling laughter that made Jade stare at him. Then he stopped and leaned closer to her face. "You look kind of hot when you look at me like that."
"Like what?"
"Flustered."
"Jerk."
"Would it all be better if I'd kiss you?"
"Of course not!"
"Are you sure? You look like you are in need of a kiss, maybe more than one. What do you say? Let's just get over with this sexual tension between us and get along."
"If you even try, I'll smack you!"
(..)"Jade, you are mine now and there is no way to escape me." She recoiled in panic, afraid of his words. "We are just skipping some steps, love. Some dates and some romantic dinners. You will learn to love me, obey me and do whatever I want to please me. Now be a good girl and kiss me."
"I will do no such thing," she gasped, trying to pull him back with her hands, but incapable of making him even move an inch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
© Copyright 2014 All work is property of Anna Santos, any duplication or reproduction of all or part of the work without explicit permission by the author is illegal.
This work is registered and protected on www.copyrighted.com

Warning: Ian Somerhalder is my vampire dude, because he is cocky and hot like that. Any resemblance to cliche stories, it's highly intentional. *evil smirk*
This is not fanfic!!!! Harry isn't Harry 1D. I'm getting tired of people fangirling over a name!!