3. Yellow Louise

Once I was done playing at the dog park, my owner drove me back to the house. The drive was pretty calm, especially now that I know my surroundings better. But I did see a lot of strange things, especially a lot of wild cow chases. But other than that, it was pretty nice. The drive towards the house is pretty long, but like what Violet had said; "Sorry for the long drive, buddy. We live on the outskirts of town." I did like living on the outskirts of town though. You don't have to worry about being too loud, or too.. well, quiet. It was also pretty. I loved the fields, farms, meadows and crops. And I think that Violet is friends with someone from the small town I had seen when I was going to the dog park, so maybe we get free crops, I don't know. But I do hope so though.

"Well, Arlo. We're back home. I got a big surprise for you." Violet said while carrying me towards the house.

  She unlocked the gate and walked up the big pebbled path. What surprise was she talking about? There's no surprise here, there's just- my thoughts were cut of when I saw the 'surprise'. It was.. another dog.

  The dog was so tall and.. just tall. It was a tall golden dog. I'm pretty sure I've seen a dog like this, I've just never got up close in person with it. The dog had little white patches around it's fur, while having a black nose and a half black tail. I'm pretty sure it was a Black Mouth Cur. Those dogs are big, and scary. Me and my litter mates have always imagined living with a Black Mouth Cur and how horrible it would be. Just imagine living with a dog that size. It would crowd up my whole bed.. possibly suffocate me!

"Well, you two should become great friends! After all, you will be seeing a lot of each other." Violet said while placing me on the front porch.

  No.. no! Don't just place me here with this.. this thing. It's a monster. It would gobble me up in a second and then swallow the bones whole, too. I've also heard how food aggressive these things can be!

  Suddenly, the dog started to walk towards me.

"Hi! My name is Yellow Louise," the dog said, "What's your name?"

"Um.. I, my name is Arlo.." I say.

"Why are you scared? I'm only ten months. I bet your only a couple of weeks. Why your the smallest doggy I've seen." Yellow Louise said as she sniffed the ground, looking for something to eat.

"Well, yeah. I am small. I'm only 7 weeks. Perhaps only 6." I say.

  Just then, Violet picked me up and lead Yellow Louise inside.

  When Violet put me down, I quickly ran underneath the couch, away from Yellow Louise. Yellow Louise scares me, even if she was nice, she's too tall for me. I mean, what if she had stepped on me due to my size? Well, I could've died.

  My face was covered up by the couch, and so was the rest of my body. I covered my face with paws and l laid there, hoping Violet would put Yellow outside because I was hidden underneath the couch. But I knew that wouldn't have happened. Violet would think we're just playing. And, she's fixing supper. She wouldn't be watching us that closely to see that I wasn't having fun, unless Yellow accidentally hurts me that is. And I couldn't just frame Yellow for hurting me, she'll know. Probably because Yellow wouldn't just hurt me, there would have to be a growl or a bark from Yellow. I couldn't just make Yellow bark or growl either.