SHIPS PARTICIPANTS REVIEWS!

Start bij het begin

JUDGE: y25_bts_luv

Book:Forced Marriage||Jjk+Pjm Author: MA_LOVE_BTS 

 Category: BTS Ships Current reades: 2500+ Marks: Total: 82/100 For Following rules: 5/5 The author has followed all the rules as far as I have checked. Reader interaction: 4.5/5 Not much but still positive comments. Cover: 4/5 Not everything can be read properly in the cover. Good cover but just a bit dull. Description: 3.5/5 Too short, not much descriptive but creative in their own way. Title: 4/5 Goes with the book but a very common name. Social Message: 4/5 Plot: 8/10 No offence to the author but I think the book's plot is too common. There are a lot of arranged marriage fanfics. I don't know if there will be a plot twist or anything as the book only has 10 chapters. But so far the book was too predictable. But giving more marks for cuteness. Grammar/Vocabulary: 19/20 The author does have a strong point in english. There are just some slips and missed punctuations but other than that everything is good to go. Plot twist/Attraction: 7/10 There are no plot twists until now and the plot is too common. There are readers interested to read Arranged Marriage fictions but other than that the attraction towards the book is relatively low. (sorry if I am too harsh). Emotions/Character development: 8/10 The current friendship between the protagonists is beautifully written. But as there are no further chapters the character development cannot be judged. Creativity/way of writing: 8/10 The author's english is impressive but the descriptions on certain things or occasions seem to be less. Your opinion on the book: 7/10 First of all I would like to congratulate the author for writing this book to show off her talents. The works had determined to me that she is capable of writing interesting and amazing books.

REVIEW: The author's strong point is in the way of writing, one of the most important factors many lack. Her/his english is impressive. All she/he has to do is read more good fanfictions so that she/he will get a better and impressive plot. The plot is the most important and that's where the author got lesser points. A unique fanfiction is what everyone is searching for now. The plot she/he has written seems too overused. There are too many Forced Marriage fanfics on Wattpad. I know the author can do better plots by the way she writes. I just have an opinion that the book is too predictable. It's still not late to make this book a success. Only thing the author has to do is add unexpected turns of events/plot or a very good humor. Good humor is something people yearn to read nowadays and plot twists attract more readers. I strongly believe he/she can do it.

Book: Promise {JIKOOK}

Author: n2ar6_

Category: BTS ShipsCurrent Reads: 2800+Marks: Total: 82/100For Following rules: 5/5 She is following all the rules as far as I have checkedReader interaction: 4/5 Not much but only positive.Cover: 4/5Aesthetic but unfortunately does not match the book's plot/name much.Description: 4/5Even if it has 95% dialogues, it is still interesting in its own way.Title: 4/5Goes well with the book, but a tiny bit common.Social Message: 4/5Plot: 8/10Impressive plot. Not so cliche or common one and I appreciate that a lot. Grammar/Vocabulary: 18/20Some slips in punctuations.Plot twist/Attraction: 8/10 The first three chapters are merry with not much attraction but later the flashbacks will attract more readers. All books attract readers in some way and this book is no exception.Emotions/Character development: 8/10The friendship between all the characters is strong and beautiful and the protagonists' emotion changes written wonderfully. Creativity/way of writing: 7/10The writing style is a bit confusing. She could improve this by reading books (not Wattpad book) that are famous or of well known authors.Your opinion on the book: 8/10The author's strong point is her writing flow. However she/he lacks a bit in humour. There have been wonderful attempts and I respect the author for trying this hard. I would recommend the author to read some humorous books or even watch movies that are humorous and make people laugh. (Laughter is the best medicine:) I love how the author has so much importance and hard work each and every chapter and I will always look up to him/her. Hope the author improves and writes more books that deserve to be published.