so she ran around his little green character in the space ship waiting area, as everyone else were talking about who knows what.

one other person joined, and this is the only name you'll need to remember. his name is jason, and a little background is he and aj used to date.

of course it was in high school, so it was quite awhile back. but it was a heartbreak that rocked her world forever. he cheated on her, lied and assured he didn't, and aj always believed him. so, they stayed
together until their senior year.

but alexis had long forgotten about his existence, until she heard that familiar. "hey!"

she felt her heart stop, her face going white like a sheet. fuck you're streaming aj, get it together.

she sniffles a bit and adjusts her headset, everyone greeted him with a hello. and they started the round a few seconds later.

jason was a streamer as well, aj has heard of him because he is pretty known. but she hadn't paid much attention to it, jason was a common name. plus, he was a faceless streamer like corpse and dream. and she had never watched any of his streams.

the screen revealed that aj was a crewmate, which brought her a sense of relief. everyone began chattering while doing their keys at the top of the ship. "hey aj!"

sykkuno's little green character danced a bit, down the ship, "follow me, i'll protect you, i'll be your body guard!"

she smiled, "okay i'm coming."

and jason was still in their proximity, so he froze when he heard her voice.

alexis followed sykkuno into specimen, to which she had a few tasks in there. "sykkuno, how do i know you're not the killer?"

she laughed a bit before he responded, "uhhh i would've killed you already?"

they both laughed before they heard someone in their proximity, "hello?"

it was corpse, seeing his little character run down next to them. "corpse!" sykkuno cheered. they all danced around each other before aj said how she had a task to complete in storage.

they walked out of there towards the left side so they ended up in admin. and there laid a blue body, aj reports it, "alright so can i get everyone's location?"

"i was in 02 with jack," to which jack confirmed.

"i was in storage."

"communications."

"i was in that office area, like the room next to the meeting table. where you check—" jason began but aj interrupted, "vitals?"

he hummed, "yeah. okay but where were you? do you guys think it's a self report?"

"no," sykkuno spoke up, "i was with her all this round."

"yeah i walked down to see them there, i think they're safe." corpse confirmed.

"i think it's sykkuno and aj though." jason pushed, aj sighed, chuckling a bit out of frustration. "you can vote me out i guess but we're on nine.."