Chapter 3

When I hit the shuffle button I was amused at the movie that came on. Out of all the movies it had to be a romance one. 'What a way to create a mood' I thought and smiled. As the movie played I kept seeing Robert shifting in the bed, and his body kept tensing up. I smirked knowing full well what was happening to him.

"So, you do need help after all?!" I said, looking at him with a smirk and hungry eyes.

"Uh.. This is so embarrassing, I'm sorry." he said trying to cover himself up with the blankets.

"Hey it's ok, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." I said, unable to hold back anymore. I got on top of him and took the blanket off of him. I looked him up and down and started kissing him, trailing kisses all the way down until I got to the top of his pants. I looked at him as I started to unbuckle his pants, sliding them down his legs. I slid my hands inside his boxers, grabbing his hard member in my hand. I started trailing kisses back up until I got to his lips. I started kissing him begging for an opening and I found it once I started stroking his member more and more. By this point he was a moaning mess, he was grabbing my hair trying to get some air. I decided to let him breathe so I trailed kisses back down, but once I got down to his member I didn't hesitate to put his member in my mouth. I started sucking him off while my other hand went to play at his entrance. I grabbed some lube from my nightstand and poured some on my finger, I then started to tease his entrance even more. I put one of my fingers in slowly, I waited a couple of seconds before I started to slowly move it in and out. Once he relaxed I added another finger, I kept moving them in and out until I found his G spot. 'Found it!' I thought. I stopped sucking and went back up to kiss him.

"P-please I can't wait any longer." Robert said, his eyes filled up with lust and desire.

I slowly took my fingers out and grabbed a condom out of the drawer and put it on. I positioned myself so I was right by his entrance. I took a deep breath and slowly went inside him. I waited a couple seconds for him to get used to it before I started moving.

"God you feel so good!" I said between thrusts, hearing him moan was turning me on even more. I started thrusting faster and faster hitting his sweet spot every time. I decided to give him double pleasure so I grabbed his length and started stroking it, feeling his pre-cum drip down my hand.

"A-ah! Don't stop. Ah yes keep going. I'm close!" he moaned, grabbing the sheets as he kept twitching in pleasure.
"I'm close too!" I kept thrusting into him faster and faster. I sped up my hand that was around his member to sync up with my thrusting.

"A-ah!" he moaned out one last time as cum shot out from him dripping all over my hand. With two more thrusts I came as well, I pulled out and laid down next to him. By the time we looked up at the Tv we realized that the movie had ended.

"Wanna stay over?" I asked, although I was holding him so tight that he was unable to move even if he wanted to.

"Yeah, if you don't mind." he responded, smiling and hugging me tightly. "But can we take a shower first? I feel sticky."

I laughed at his comment, but dragged him to the showers with me. I turned the shower on and got in with him. After a good makeout session in the shower, we managed to get out and dry ourselves. I put on some clothes and went to change the sheets while Robert was brushing his teeth. After we were all clean we went and got back on the bed. Falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

Robert's POV

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I shifted a little and felt a hand wrap around me. I looked at where the hand came from and saw Jason sleeping soundly next to me. I was confused for a second but then remembered the events from yesterday. 'Oh gosh did that really happen! I've only seen that in movies.' I thought, as I looked at his sleeping face.