Information

Hello and welcome to my lab roleplay book!! Here's some info- Some things may not make sense. Once you find the password just private message me it before I give the okay or you can put it with the form on the next chapter.

|Occupations|

Each experiment will have side 'Job' to help the lab run. It doesn't matter if they want to do it or not, they are forced to. Jobs that have a ★ by them mean that collars IV and V are not allowed to have the job unless supervised.

List:

|Cook, Cafeteria|
[Makes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner]

|Health helper, infirmary| ★
[Helps the nurses with any medical support with injured patients]

|Therapist, Therapy Subject| ★
[Calms other subjects before and after tests]

|Dishes, cafeteria|
[Cleans/Washes dishes]

|Buffet management, cafeteria|
[Switches older foods with new food, scheduling what food to make]

[Fetcher, anywhere] ★
[Helps scientists grab experiments for testing. If you are fetching a high collar, please have a guard with you]

[Guide, anywhere] ★
[Shows new experiments around the area]

[Pool cleaner, pool]
[Cleans the pool]

[Lifeguard, pool] ★
[Watches the swimming experiments, helping anyone who's drowning]

|| Rules ||

No smut, take it to pms

Cussing is to a minimum. You aren't allowed to cuss in every sentence. And no slurs against anyone or any oc.

You cannot escape the facility/ Laboratory, as this is a lab rp and your character has no where to go. Everything is isolated from the world. There is a thick forest that surrounds the facility, subjects can go in the forest but if they get far away from the facility they will get shocked from the magic border. Of there are break out scenarios as chapters, feel free to break out and see how the world will react.

Hate the roleplaying character and not roleplaying person. Don't be mean in rp unless your oc is. If you don't take this roleplay seriously or don't care about it. Then please leave.

All staff are advised to have any sort of small weapon equipped, for example, pepper spray. During testing, please make sure to have a guard with you or a controller to use the collars to shock any hostile experiments.

You will be assigned a task daily and keep track on the experiments, recording on how they react to certain things, motion, etc. If you are feeling sick before or after testing, please see medical help as soon as possible.

If you're an experiment and you wanna be the last of your kind then make up a very weird creature then call it rare. Password is favorite animal.

If you are an experiment then you can become sick but don't make it too often that your character gets sick. Scientists can get sick too just don't make it often, if a scientist or staff member is sick from a subject, please go to the infirmary. Or, I dunno, die mysteriously in your office.

If you are a scientist then you can be an animal (hybrid?) mixture but you cannot have a power. You may ask me any questions if you do not want to follow this, I'll make acceptions.

Subjects could be promoted to scientists or doctors if they are well behaved, not trying to kill human or hybrid scientists, will not care to go against subjects at any time, and are great at healing or specializes in medicine.

In group rp, if you want to rp/interact with someone but be apart of everything then tag that one person on your comment before going along with the rest of the group.

You are allowed to break rules 3 and 4 as I won't force anyone to explore in roleplay. It's kind of, fuck around and find out, so break those, there will be more to break in the future but not now.

|Collars|

Collar I:
You cause little harm/trouble, the sciences see you do not show a threat with your powers or species. But you are useful

Collar II:
You cause medium riots, the sciences see you cause medium threat and put a blindfold on you when testing you. Your species is a medium threat so is your powers.

Collar III:
You cause alot of trouble and riots, the sciences blindfold you and your collar has a medium shock. Your species is rare and are alot of use, your powers are a threat.

Collar IV:
You cause mayhem, the sciences are scared of you. Your collars cause a painful shock, when scientists are testing you they blindfold you and lock you up with chains. You are a really rare species and your powers are too.

Collar V:
You could potentially kill someone with your powers. The sciences keep a far distance from you when they see you. You are the last of your species and your powers may or are extended. The Collar will restrict some powers, such as maybe Teleportation, Telekinesis, Ect. A total of 16 people have this collar.

Collar 0 (Zero):
This is basically a collar V, except for experiments that have less control over their powers, despite how dangerous they are. Their lack of control leads more danger to themselves or others. It has extra safety features and causes a less painful shock. Collar 0's can also suffer from mental disorders/diseases, mental illnesses, and severe syndromes. This does not mean if you add some sort of disorder to your oc means it's a Collar 0. 

Class A
This is not a collar but it holds only five V/0's. It labels them as dangerous and there are only five, never more. Messing with a class A will either get you or that subject into trouble, scientists are the only ones to handle them. Please do not label your oc as Class A since I will choose those subjects.

Class A Subjects- Rico Yomi-Kaen, Enderium, Yinamy...

||How to know which collar a subject is||
(subjects of two collars/a mixture will have two of either of the six wrist bands on the same arm)

Bracelets for collars only show what collar you are and you cannot take them off, if done so, you will get into trouble and they'd most likely will tattoo the bracelet color/s on your arm