"Come on." He whispered, "follow me."

If Calliope Bishop was one thing, it was stubborn. She stood still for a moment after Lucius had took off, noticing he didn't bother to turn around and see if she was following, Callie wanted to turn right back around and go back to her common room. But Callie, unlike Lucius, was a good person and didn't want to see anyone fail: even if he deserved too. Callie was doing this for Slughorn, not Lucius.

Callie followed Lucius to the black lake, far outside of eyesight of the castle. He flopped down on the wet grass and motioned for her to sit next to him. "Now you're going to let me near you?" She said sarcastically.

"I'm not happy about it. But, if we have to do this, let's make it quick. Make sure I get a good grade." Lucius said dryly. Callie nodded, pulling her book out of her bag.

Upon further inspection, Lucius was worse at potions than Callie had thought. She didn't know how he hadn't failed already. "This is going to take a while."

"The exam is tomorrow." Lucius glanced at Callie and for the first time since they had been sitting there, their eyes met.

"It looks like we're going to be here awhile." Callie groaned, flopping back onto her back on the grass.

"Good thing I brought this." Lucius chuckled, pulling a flask out of his robes. He opened it and took a swig, feeling the fire whiskey burn down his throat. Callie jerked the flask from his hand and took a swig herself.

"I'm gonna need some too to deal with you." She said, swallowing the whiskey hard.

"You can have it. I'm not drinking after a mudblood." Lucius snarled his nose.

"You have got to be kidding me." Callie cackled sarcastically. "Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?" She took another shot and then handed the flask back to Lucius, who wiped off the top with his robes.

Callie rolled her eyes as the two went back to studying, the whiskey warming their bones. They passed the flask back and forth, both loosening up as they drank more and more. Lucius had stopped wiping the top off.

"You know what..." Lucius said, closing the book. "It's a shame you're a mudblood. Maybe I would date you if you weren't." His words were slurred.

Callie hiccuped, "like I would date you?"

"Really? You wouldn't?" Lucius scoffed. "What reason?"

"You're pathetic. You're disgusting. Judgmental. Cruel. Why would I want to be with someone like that?" Callie took the last sip of the flask, but they didn't need any more. They were both wasted.

Lucius stared at her. Her eyes glazed over due to the whiskey, her long eyelashes curling up perfectly. Her lips were pink and plump; they almost made his mouth water. "Come here." He demanded.

"What? Why?" Callie leaned farther away from Lucius. Considering they had just discussed her blood status, she felt as if she was in danger with the demanding tone in his voice. Lucius brought himself closer to Callie.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He slurred, whiskey on his breath. Callie's breathing escalated as Lucius leaned in, his lips almost touching hers. She couldn't deny that he was a handsome guy, but his attitude was disgusting. The alcohol in her system, and his, made them both do things they never thought they would and one of them was the fact that their lips were now touching.

Callie woke up in bed. A bad dream; that's all it was. She didn't kiss Lucius nor would she ever. Her dorm was rather cold. She pulled the blankets over her head and hoped it wasn't time for class. Why was it so cold in here this morning?

She closed her eyes tightly and sighed, warming up underneath the blanket. She took a deep breath and smelled... cologne?

Callie shot up in bed. She looked around and realized this was not her dorm. It was a Slytherin dorm. Lying next to her, Lucius was butt naked and sleeping peacefully.

"No, this can't be happening." She jumped out of bed and her feet touched the cold stone, causing her to jump slightly. She wore a green button up shirt that was no doubt his, but wore nothing else. Lucius groaned and rolled over in bed, jumping when he seen Callie bewildered in front of him.

"Did we?"

"I don't know, did we?"

Callie grabbed her head which was throbbing. Memories from the night before came flooding back. Merlin, she had slept with Lucius Malfoy. Apparently, the memories had came back to him at the same time. Lucius sprang from bed, still naked, and ran over to Callie. He grabbed his wand and shoved it underneath her chin, slamming her against the wall behind them.

"You tell anyone about this and I'll deny it and I  will kill you." He hissed darkly. It wasn't the same eyes she had seen the night before; he was back to his old self.

"Why would I want to tell anyone?" Callie hissed, jerking Lucius' wand down from her chin. She gathered her clothes and walked to the door.

"No." Lucius whispered, "wait. Let me make sure the coast is clear."

It was. She stumbled out of the common room and out of the dungeons. She was disgusted with herself. Thankfully, the term would soon be over and she would never have to see him again.