The Truth Behind The Gandhak Revealed

Your poison had no effect on Aakesh. Aakesh, being an eagle, flew to safety after you threw him from above. 

I woke up holding my chest in pain. I healed myself with my powers and came towards you. You were dead.

"Naageshwari!!!!!" I heard a painful shriek of the stupid eagle.

Little did he notice me standing next to your corpse, he rushed towards you and held you in his arms crying bitterly

(JAY BEGINS TO IMITATE AAKESH'S VOICE)

"You have given me a thousand deaths just as you vowed....Seeing your corpse is the worst punishment in my life......" Aakesh bitterly cried

He furiously turned to me 

"You don't deserve to live" He angrily said  and a fierce fight between us followed.

I managed to pierce him in his heart because he had been emotionally weakened seeing your corpse. But Alas! He managed to pull a heavy sword in a fit of rage and he stabbed me hard.

 Still I was lucky enough because the Pandit arrived in time and saw Aakesh stabbing Hriday. He thought it was he who killed you, Naageshwari. I died......in peace...but still there was a regret that I was never able to become the most powerful and rule the whole universe.

_____________________________________

Bani was very shocked and she silently walked back to her room

"Aakesh was unaffected by my poison.....that means....my soulmate.....according to the scriptures, a naagin's soulmate is never affected by.....her.....poison..........." Bani muttered 

Bani buried her face in her hands and pulled her legs closer and recollected her husband's words

"I know I made a mistake by forcing you in Satyug....The way I showed my love was wrong....But my love for you was never wrong....it was true from my side.....sweetheart," 

"Veer.....where are you?" Bani began crying bitterly.

_____________________________________

Bani was determined to find Veer at any cost.  She went to the Shiv Mandir to search for Gandhak.

"I'll try summoning the Gandhak" Bani said

The stone flew over to her. But her eyes were searching for someone....someone special. Before she could go out of the Mandir, she saw the stone glowing and she heard a voice.

"Adi naagin," 

It was none other that Lord Mahadev himself

"Bholenath...." She fell at the feet of Shivling crying bitterly

"I grant you with a power  vision to see the past....but remember, you can use it only once...." The voice faded away and the light vanished too. 

"The Past? Fine....I use this power to know everything about the Gandhak....." Bani said and a vision appeared in front of her.

_________________________________________

Hriday stabbed Aakesh in his chest, but Aakesh managed to kill Hriday. Th Pandit blamed Aakesh for Naageshwari's death but by the time the remaining snakes arrived, the eagles took Aakesh away. Aakesh,despite being in a heavily wounded state managed to reach Naageshwari's funeral, where her last rites had been done and the fire had been set.(The Pandit, and other snakes had left the place.) Aakesh did not pay heed to anyone of his fellow eagles and further walked towards the pyre. 

Before anyone could do something, Aakesh jumped into Naageshwari's funeral pyre, and managed to hold her in his arms. He did not even flinch, feeling the hot flames.But yes, he did shed tears seeing Naageshwari's corpse. The whole eagle clan was shocked at their Prince's action. 

"He was madly in love with her....." The minister of the eagles cried

The King was shattered at his son's demise......and then something came out of the blazing, evil fire, that was eating his son up. 

A part of his son's heart......The Gandhak.

The Gandhak.....was Aakesh's heart, that had been preserved by the eagles from the Satyug Era. It had gradually hardened in these ten thousand divine years. It was the only stone that would indicate that their prince was born again.

_______________________________________________