Trafic sucks

(Hello I just wanted to say sorry for taking so long to write again i've been busy with school and coronavirus has been a dick but I hope I can make the lockdown a little better for you and comment what you would like me to write like fluff or smut but just to remind you that I've never wrote smut or fluff before so it might be cringe but I just wanted to know what I could write to make your day a little better)

Dream's POV:Today I told Ink about the trip and he wasn't to willing to go but eventually he agreed and we got ready for it.I had already decided that we were driving there so I could bond a little more with Ink .I had already packed Ink's bag with outfits I wanted him to wear because I rarely ever get to see him without tons of clothes on but he'll look cute either way .

Ink's POV:at this point I'm pissed at Dream I mean I love him and all that gay stuff but honestly he can be such a dick .And I told him I didn't want to go but then he told me that they had really good ice cream and I couldn't help but want to go .But don't think I'm soft just because I like sweet treats and stuff animals there just so soft .I also don't like wearing reviling outfits it's not that I don't love my body I do but I just don't think I'd look good in it but I've always wanted to wear what I want and still be treated with respect but that's just a dream.plus I'm a guy and it's not normal for guys to ware dresses but I like being a guy I just wish I could be like the femboys on the internet.