Chapter 13: I'm back to London

Flashback-

Amy went to London before, just to sing and have fun but things happened. The kiss the necklace and other stuff so she went back. Her mom and dad got a divorce because her dad got a pregnant woman on the way. Now because of that pregnant woman thing she have another baby sister namely Marian. Her step mother, well she's not good to her that's why she left. She left Philippines to go back to London and just have fun in music and studies. Well, she'll be 15 this march 11,2014. Dad, well he's doing fine with his new family, he still call Aria and Alice and sometimes Amy. Mom well, she's fine she is getting married in march 20 to a French, English dude. One direction, still fine still famous that's why the problem will go. What will you pick, love or your fans?

Airport London UK

Simon: ahh, Amitis welcome back...

Amy: hey Simon... (kiss on the cheek)

Simon: Come on

Amy: ok...

Car-

Simon: Amy, here have some water first

Amy: thanks...

Simon: Ready

Amy: ready for what

Simon: to see you're fans

Amy: fans?

Simon: yeah

House-

Simon: wait we need gas

Amy: no one is here...

Simon: yeah but it's ok

Amy: ohh....k...

Someone grabbed them both and covered their eyes with a blindfold

Amy: Simon!

Simon: Amy?! Amy!

Kidnapper: shut up and get in the car

Simon: ok

After a few minutes the kidnapper's car stopped

Kidnapper: get out

Simon: what?

Kidnapper: GET OUT

Amy: ok.

Simon: alright

When they got out of the car they walked for a while and they got in a house.

Kidnapper: take off you're folds

Simon: (took off the folds)

Amy: (took off the folds)

Simon w/ other people: WELCOME BACK

Amy: what the---

Lou: welcome back... (kiss on the cheek)

Niall: welcome back...(kiss on the cheek)

Liam: welcome back... (kiss on the cheek)

Zayn: sup... (hand shake)

Harry: welcome back... (kiss in the hand and gave flowers)

Amy: thanks guys especially you Harry (Kiss on the cheeks)

Niall: alright guys enough with the sweetness and lets go to the kitchen and eat. Come on then!

Liam/Lou: yeah let's go everybody

Harry: let's go

Amy: go ahead

The rest of the people went to the kitchen but Amy was alone in the living room, well at least she was...

Zayn: (Whistling)

Amy: (faced to him)

Zayn: welcome back

Amy: thanks

Zayn: so...

Amy: so.. What? I called you a lot everyday but who answered you're phone, every night. Yes you answer your phone but what do you say, "I'm working" or "I'm busy."

Zayn: Amy (stopped her and kissed her in the lips)

Amy: (kissed back and tears came out)

Zayn: (after kiss looking eye to eye---)

Amy: (eye to eye then she left to go to the kitchen)

Kitchen-

The people had a lot of fun including Amy, Zayn well it's like nothing happened he's still the way he is. Niall, Liam, Lou, Harry and Zayn along with Simon and the others had a lot of fun...

Months-

Well Amy is recording her second single and it's about love. Every Saturday she tour London for concerts. And Harry, well he's like a suitor every time he or she have a tour they always bring souvenirs. Occasionally he bring flowers and chocolates and sometimes charms for he charm bracelets.