Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

Rayne let out a sigh of relief that her uncle was not going to push the subject for now. She sniffed the air for any sign of any more rogues. When she couldn't smell any she allowed herself to change back into her human form.

Liam immediately did the same. "Rayne I am so sorry" were the first thing he said to her. "I thought he knew about how the kids treated you"

"It's fine Liam," Rayne said with a sigh. She started walking away in her human form. "Come on we are almost to the waterfall"

She could hear that Liam was following her so she continued walking. It only took about ten minutes walking in their human forms before they reached the waterfall. The entire time that she walked there Rayne kept trying to think how she could get out of telling her Uncle AJ the truth about how the pack treats her.

"Wow this place looks great!" Liam said as he took in the sight before him. The water was running over the edge of the cliff above and then flowing down the small river. Rayne could feel when he had taken his eyes off the water and landed on her. Before she knew it Liam had picked her up and thrown her into the water.

As soon as Rayne surfaced, Liam dived into the water beside her. "You jerk," She said splashing water in his face. Liam reached a hand out, grabbed her arm gently, and pulled her towards him.

"You don't really mean that" He said huskily

Rayne allowed herself to be dragged towards Liam she wrapped her arm around his neck before lifting her legs and wrapping around his waist. It was then that Rayne remembered they were both naked,

She smiled at him before lowering her head to his and kissing him gently before pulling her face away from his. She then un wrapped her arms and legs and swam away from him.

"Hey where are you going?" Liam called out before he started swimming after her.

Rayne had almost swum to the waterfall when she felt a hand wrap around her ankle and pulled her back.

"Gotcha!" She heard Liam say "You really thought you could get away from me huh?" He asked.

She looked back to see him smirking at her.

It didn't take long for them to be back in the same position as before. Her legs and arms wrapped around him while there lips were pressed against each other's and moving in sync.

Liam pulled back first this time "I'm so glad I met you Rayne" He said as he buried his face in her neck.

"Me too" She replied breathlessly causing Liam to chuckle.

"Oh yeah? Prove it" He said.

She smiled at him and brought he lips to his, she didn't waste time before slipping her tongue between his lips. As soon as their tongues touched, she stared to massage his tongue with hers. Rayne groaned in his mouth making the arms he had wrapped around her waist tighten.

Liam started fighting for dominance with his tongue, Rayne finally relented and allowed him control, as soon as his tongue had taken control, she gently grabbed it with her teeth before sucking on it. She released his tongue and allowed him to have full control again.

It didn't take long after that for things to get heated and before they knew it they were making love under the waterfall.

Rayne rested her head on Liam's shoulders as they both were panting from what they had just done. Liam kissed the side of her head. Bringing a smile to Rayne's lips.

"We probably should think about heading back soon," Rayne whispered

"Mmm" Was all Liam had the strength to say.