Dancing in the snow

I sat at my desk doing the last bits of work I had to do before we all went on Christmas break until the bell went so I gathered up my things and headed out to my locker "Hey Otis? Are you ready to go?" Y/n asks as she arrived at my locker

"Hey y/n yeah course I am" I smiled offering my hand to her and she smiled taking my hand as we wandered off out of school together towards our bikes "So are we going to mine tonight or yours?"

"Yours so we can cuddle" she smiled "and so I can give you your present"

"Aww okay honey" I smiled, giving her a little kiss before we headed off to my house. Luckily my mother was out with her boyfriend tonight. We locked our bikes up and ran inside and up to my room sitting on my bed a moment a little nervous with each other still.

"So? Presents?" she asked

"Uhh yeah of course" I smiled kissing her hand "One minute," I told her "Shut your eyes"

she giggled and did as I asked shutting her eyes so got her present out from under my bed I squeezed her hand so she opened her eyes and her eyes lit up almost snatching the box of my hand

"Can I?"

"Of course you can" I smiled so she giggled and opened the present picking up the little dress I got for her she smiled standing up holding it close to her

"Ohh Otis it's beautiful" she smiled doing a little spin with it "Thank you darling" she smiled giving me a kiss

"Your welcome" I smiled "can I?" I asked and she nodded sitting back down handing me a much nicer wrapped present. I smiled, ripping the paper off it revealing a very nice and perfect dark blue suit with a black shirt "Y/n? You got this for me?"

"Of course I did" she smiled "That brown suit is lovely Otis but you wear it every date night" she smiled

"Thank you honey" I smiled kissing her softly "How about we go downstairs and have a date night?" I offered and she nodded running off to my bathroom so I smiled and got changed into this very nice suit pants an black shirt I looked so much older and more mature so I slipped my jacket on just as y/n leant on the doorframe in her pretty dress "Aww you look even prettier than I thought you would"

"Umm you look so handsome Otis" she giggled grabbing my hand and tugging me downstairs We put a little music on and did each other a little bit of apple juice in wine glasses I went to sit on the sofa with her but she tugged on my hand and turned up the music as she pulled me out to the balcony, she pushed the able back a little putting our glasses on the table just as it began to gently snow I smiled widely looking at her beautiful face as she wrapped my arms around her, I blushed but held her tightly taking her hand in my own as we slowly move out feet as she rested her hand on my shoulder, we hardly did much but gently swaying as the snow fell in our hair sometimes I spun her away and back again to make her dress flutter along with the music I didn't care I was cold, I didn't care my feet hurt from school all day, I just cared she was in my arms. "Happy Christmas Otis"

"Happy Christmas Y/n" I smiled, giving her a kiss.