Arnie!!

Arnav Singh Raizada , the most ruthless and successful young business man of India , is sitting on a sofa resting his head on the head rest with eyes closed in front of the stage , where his fashion show is taking place , without any tension , as till now not even one show of THE ASR has ruined .

BACKSTAGE

Khushi Kumari Gupta , a chirpy and bubbly girl , who came to Sheesh Mahal to meet the groom of her sister is now forcefully being dressed up by the makeup artist arranged for the show stopper of the show , who was late and because of whom khushi was mistaken by the team to be the showstopper.         As the announcement of the showstopper was made on the stage , Khushi was pushed by the makeup artists on the stage without giving ear to her plea .

ON THE STAGE

Audience held their breath excited to see the showstopper dress but when they saw khushi and the frightened eyes full of tears they started murmuring about her . 

The moment Khushi entered the stage , Arnav felt cold breeze passing through his face . He felt the feeling which he feels always when she  around him . He could not help himself but to think about her  . Shrugging the thoughts away he kept his eyes closed . But when he heard the murmurings around him he was forced to open his eyes and the person he saw in front of his eyes shocked him to the core. All the flashes of their memory , their lovey dovey moments , their cute silly fights , their hugs and kisses came in front of his eyes .  

On the hand , Khushi felt the same feeling what she feels when he is around her . She lifted her frightened and full with tears lashes and keenly obserbed the surrounding but could not find him , her Arnav , her Arnie  ( remember Arnav had his head on the rest with closed eyes , so she could not spot him ) . She then got the fashes of their togethrness . Her trance broke when two arms forcefully made her walk the ramp along with them . Arnav could not help but get mesmerised by her beauty . Beautiful  he thought . His face softend 

She as much beautiful as she was in the college.

Her expressive doe like hazel eyes

Her cute button nose

Unknown to himself he was walking towards the stage and was now standing the edge of the stage down the stage

Her pinkish trembling li...

 What the hell am I thinking , no this should not happen ... she dumped you once Arnav , THE ASR , you cannot let her win all over again by falling in love with her again , you just damn cannot ... no no no ... don't let her win Arnav ... 

Thinking this he again straightened his face with no emotions...

Khushi was busy struggling to  get out of their (the model's ) hold to acknowledge Arnav's presence around her ... the models walked towards the backstage leaving her on the stage alone ... with tearful eyes she turned around to go when she stepped on her dupatta (scarf) and slipped down the stage .

Arnav who was down the stage saw her slipping and held her in his arms , securing her from falling down.

Khushi closed her eyes fearing to fall , when she didn't felt any pain on her body and felt two strong muscular arms securing her , she slowly opened her eyes . Shock was clearly seen in her eyes seeing the person who held her in his arms . 

The only word escaped from her mouth still in trance was....

ARNIE!!!

Hiiiiii Guys !!

This is my first ever writing . I have never ever even touched a pen for writing stories or fiction like stuff ...

I am NOT a writer but a very big fan of our very own ARSHI  

Spare me if the story idea is not good , if it is not good then just comment ... I will stop it right here ... just don't hesitate to say anything ...

Do tell me if I should continue or not

If you readers like this then plzzz do VOTE and COMMENT ... I would get the idea of how my work is going by that 

Please do check my other story "The Real Khushi" once .

https://www.wattpad.com/story/251459828-fs-the-real-khushi

THANK YOU  sooooooo much

luv u all

Aayushi craziest_arshian