Who's Kitty?

You sat on your bed waiting till Eren got back.
"Huh I'll ask him who Kitty is I can't believe he didn't tell me he made a new friend mostly because it was a girl." you huffed scared and angry.

  That because of your current conduction that he might cheat on you but you tried hard to fight those thoughts. The door opened and Eren came in with a brunette girl following behind him.

She had curly hair, purple eyes to which you assumed to be contacts, and a navy blue dress on.

"Kitty I said you could leave!" Eren yelled sorta annoyed.

"But I wanted to make sure my 'friend' got up here ok." she said the friend part annoyed.
You stood up screaming "get away from my man bitch!"

Eren was to clueless to realize she wanted to be more than just friends it took you a few seconds with her actions to know she wanted him. Your presence became so strong at a heat wave was felt threw out the room.

"Damn who turned the heat on" Kitty said right after so she bit her bottom lip as she stared at a Eren.

"Bitch I swear if you don't get out." you were
steaming.

Eren walked out to see the temperature when he was gone the bitch turned to you after giving him her smile.

"Ha your the one he's been rejecting me for"
you tried to tackle her to the ground but that was no use.

"Once that child is born and you're out of the picture he will be mine understand you worthless piece of..."

She cut her sentence short as Eren walked in. 
"Well the temp is only 60 degrees but it feels like 120 in here."

Kitty let out a pouting noise then said.  "I got to go text me later."

He nodded and she left.

"Finally" you sighed he came back to his normal sitting area and turned on T.V before falling asleep head on your shoulder.

-Eren's dream-

He was dreaming of a day when he went to school in his boxers because well he forgot his pants.

"Jaeger is this some sort of joke." Mr. Ackerman yelled from his seat.

"Huh?" Eren looked down and saw he had no pants on a blush came to his cheeks as you touched his shoulder leading you back to the house.

This time in the front yard under the willow tree he had pants on now. He looked down at you and smiled.

"I missed you" you smiled slightly and looked down.

"Who's Kitty?" he looked at you and pecked your lips.

"Just a friend." he replied then whispered.

"Who is crazy not in a good way either" you giggled and he knew you heard him.

You thought back to Garry the shitty Garrison and how Kitty has out bet him to the number one person on the lists of people you hated.

-End of Dream-

The dream was stopped and you where thrown out to see the bitch come back into the room. Eren rubbed his eyes as she said sorry and grabbed her water she forgotten.

  "Couldn't you have bought a new one" you groaned lifting yourself off the floor. Eren nodded and went back to watching.

   "Stalked: Someone's Watching" you giggled thinking what great timing and soon thought how you will see Kitty soon on that show.