"Yeah we really owe you guys." She said as the waiter brought back the drinks for them asking what they would like to order to eat. They all ordered and the waiter was off to get their food.

About an hour later they were all sitting around the table, enjoying each other's company and laughing until they couldn't breathe. Winnie was so happy and content. She had everything she wanted and more. A loving future husband, a supportive friend group and caring parents that were by her side no matter what. Life was amazing.

They had all returned back to Winnie and Charlie's place. Telling all the stories from filming when Winnie wasn't there.

"Then there was this one time Charlie and Owen were acting like they were gonna kiss. I actually believed them for a second." Jermey said, making the group laugh.

"Where was I?" Madi asked in between laughs Winnie wondering the same thing.

"It was when we were filming in the Hollywood Ghost Club." Charlie said snaking his arm around Winnie's waist holding onto her as the night went on and on.

"Thank you guys for everything, for supporting a dn loving us through all of our ups and downs. You lot mean so much to us and we can't wait for you all to stand by us in 2 days!" Winnie said hugging them all as one by one they all headed out for the night leaving the couple alone.

"So, future Mrs. Gillespie, what would you like to do tonight." Charlie asks, placing his hands on her hips kissing her.

"Mmm, I just wanna be with you. Maybe watch a movie, maybe not." Winnie said with a slight smirk on her face. He laughed with the same look on his face.

"Alright baby," He said, throwing her over his shoulder and heading into his room closing the door.

Today was the day. The day Charlie and Winnie's lives were going to change forever. Winnie woke up with an empty spot next to her, she was sad but then remembered what today was. She excitedly hopped out of bed and into the living room where Madi and Savannah were sleeping.

"You guys!!! Wake up! We gotta start getting ready!" She said shaking the two girls away as they all held smiles on their faces. Once they were all up they looked at each other and just screamed excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Oh my gosh i'm getting married today." Winnie said, realizing taking over the look on her face.

"Is today really happening, I mean I get to marry the love of my life and my best friend. How is this real? It can't be this easy." Winnie said, running her hands through her hair as the two girls tried to calm her down.

On the other hand Charlie couldn't be happier.

"This is it boys, I get to marry the woman of my dreams. I'll forever be a taken man after today. Gosh I can't wait to see her dress, she's going to be the most stunning bride ever." He said buttoning up his slacks after he had tucked in his white button down. He walked over to Owen and Jermey holding the biggest smile on his face and no one could wipe it off.

"You're a little excited there buddy?" Owen said, patting his shoulder as Charlie nodded.

"I'm gonna call her. Don't worry not facetime just a call. You two go get ready!" He said heading into a different room to make the call. He was super giddy as he dialed her number. She picked up

"Hi lover." She said as you could hear the happiness in her voice.

"Hi baby, I miss you." He said, making her giggle, his heart thumping a little more.

"I miss you so much. But I cannot wait to see you in your suit. You're gonna look so good!" She gushed over him smiling.

"Yeah? Not as much as I can't wait to see you in your dress. You're going to outshine the sun my love." He said genuinely meaning what he was saying.