Better

Josie came out of her room, she was cheerful today. Hope had called her earlier to ask her to hang out in her room after school.

Someone stepped in front of her and Josie moved to let him pass, her hand going to her belly. She left it there, rubbing it gently, no longer worried about hiding her pregnancy. Everyone close to them had been informed and MG had informed the rest of the school. She laughed as she remembered how her friend had found out. They had all been in their room, getting ready to watch a movie when Josie had a craving for a Double Chocolate Muffin.

"Okay" she announced standing up "before starting the movie I'm going for muffins; does anyone want something from the kitchen?"

Hope shook her head

"Do you want me to go get them?" offered.

Josie rolled her eyes fondly, putting a hand on the tribrid's shoulder.

"Hope, it's just the kitchen, I think I can do it alone."

MG watched the exchange with a smile. Then he got up.

"I'll go with you, Jo. Do you want something, Lizzie? "

Lizzie was looking for the movie, she thought for a while before deciding.

"Yes, bring me some blueberry"

Nodding he followed Josie out of the room. Josie could see MG smiling next to her.

"what?"

"Nothing" he denied, but the smile was still on his face "just thinking about how different you look lately"

Josie frowned and looked at her stomach.

"It doesn't show that much! God MG, you can hardly tell I'm pregnant. "

Her friend's eyes widened and he pointed to her stomach as he screamed.

"You mean... shit, are you having a baby ?!"

The entire school room fell silent.

Josie crossed her arms and looked at him.

"Thank you, MG"

He looked embarrassed as everyone continued to stare at them.

Josie sighed, knowing it was partly her fault. She assumed Lizzie had told him. She pulls MG into an empty room.

When she was about to unleash her anger on the poor vampire for making the news public. He did something that caught her off guard. He smiled and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Congratulations Jo, it's amazing"

Then he abruptly withdrew.

"Are you okay, don't I crush you?"

"I'm fine MG, I'm pregnant, I'm not made of glass" she said as they left the living room on their way to the kitchen, people kept looking at her "I guess I'll tell Hope we don't have to worry about making the news publishes anymore "

"Hope?"

"The babies are mine and Hope's"

"Oh, weird," the vampire said, but he didn't argue.

Josie looked at her friend and then frowned at the thought in her mind.

"Wait, MG, if you didn't know I was pregnant, what did you mean before?"