A girl with blonde hair (that has braids woven through it) and ice blue eyes was named Marella. You would honestly think, at first glance, that Marella and Keefe were siblings, but neither Keefe or Marella had siblings, so yeah.... She also seemed like the type of person you could go to for the latest trends or gossip.

After they were done introducing themselves, they went back to what they were talking about, but I tuned them out.

I turned to Biana, but she wasn't paying attention, she was staring at my brother. It looked like she was thinking about something.

"Helloooooo?" I said, waving my hand infront of her face.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I was....distracted with something, what were you saying?" She said, flustered.

I smirked at her.

So you like him, huh? Well, it makes my job a lot easier! Thanks!

"Awww were you staring at Tammy~~~?" I asked still smirking.

"Wha- no I'm not, I-... Wait- Tammy?" She looked so confused.

Oops... I MAY have forgotten to mention the fact that Tam was my twin. I actually forgot to tell her I had ANY siblings.....
Heh heh....
My bad...

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you.... I have a twin brother. And better yet, Tam is my twin brother."

She stared at me wide-eyed for a second..

"W-what?"

"Yep! Sorry."

"I-I-.... it's ok." She smiled as said that last part.

"Sooo~" I said, dragging out the "o".

"Do you liiiike him??" I asked her.

"Ugh you sound just like Marella! She drilled It out of me."

"Uh huh. Ok. Now, answer the question!"

I thought that sounded aggressive, so I added,

"Please?"

"Fine.... I'm not really sure. I mean I do, but we just met, and......you know.... He hardly knows me.... I really don't want to make things awkward. Especially since he's your brother."

Ok, good point..... BUT MA SHIPPPP!

"Yeah, I get it."

I turned my voice to a whisper,

"But I'll tell you this, you guys are my OTP, so you have my FULL support."

She turned red.

"Uhmm.... t-thanks.."

We continued to eat our lunch.

You said I sound like Marella, eh? Hmm... I think I know who to ask for help on setting you up with my brother.....

"Hey Marella," I whispered.

"Yeah?" She whispered back.