Chapter 1: Last Meeting

Cheers were chanted all over the room. Students threw their graduation hat to the air and hugged each other, too sad to remember how short time is.

Me, just standing in the middle of it, looking up in the air feeling so randomly. I was so happy that we're finally graduated and free from school, but one thing sadden me..he's leaving.

Everybody hugged and laughing with me even there's nothing to be laughed about, they just feel so happy.

I look over the room, it's like I'm looking for someone, and there he is. I can see that he went to my direction, he just smiled..I don't know how could he smile so easily when he knows he's going to leave.

"Hey there" said he.

I smiled, I couldn't say a word, just holding tears.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.." I stopped. "Just..you're looking ugly" faking a joke.

"Erghhh why..!? Am I that ugly or you just couldn't admitt my handsomeness? Choose one"

"Well....can't decide" I raised my shoulder.

"Damn you, ah by the way..can you stay here for a moment?" He looked around, "here sit here please" his arms were around me, guiding to a chair near him.

"But I.." before I could complain, he left. I'm just gonna obey him, sitting quietly here until then he came.

"Here"

He offered me letter, it was peach colour with flowers.

"What is it? So cheesy..flowers" I joked, again.

"Well don't open it here, later at home!" He answered me ignoring my joke.

I was just looking at the letter, "Please don't do this" I looked up and met his eye, "I know what this letter is, just don't? Don't you remember what we've promised? Same dream same university, but all of the sudden you.." my voice cracked, I can't hold it anymore.

"I.." there are things I want to tell him, but I couldn't, I kept on looking at the letter. Tears started to fall.

He sit before me, "Hey.." trying to catch my eye but I refused. "Listen, plans change, dreams change, I can't overcome! I'm truly sorry, I just can't.."

Everything was spinning inside my head, "Cut the crap, I can't hear you right now my head is spinning and I don't want to hear you! Remember how we used to have the same thought? You've change, I don't know you anymore." It was the moment when I can't actually recall what I was doing, everything happen so fast.

"Here.." I harshly throw him the letter, "I don't want to hear any of your bullshit" then the only thing I do, is walked away, left him there looking at me with no words.

__

As I ride home, he's been trying to call me but I rejected it. Texts too, I didn't reply him, too much angers and disappointments.

When I arrived, mom handed house phone, "It's Baekhyun.." she whispered.

I rolled my eye and put the phone near my ear,

"Why?"

"You why. I am so so disappointed with you! Am I not clear enough? 3 years we've talking about this university but then you just go somewhere else without me knowing it! Are we friends? Cause then, it's questionable!" I shouted at him.

"I..I know I should've told you earlier but...I know you'll be very upset to me.."

"Well I am now"

"Hey listen! First, we..are..friends and that! Is not questionable, just let me clear that up! And second, if you disappointed with me cause I didn't tell you, what's the big deal? I'm not even your boyfriend or your husband, don't I have the right? Gosh why is everything so complicated when you're not even my girlfriend?"

"Hey Mr. Baekhyun, 5 years...remember? 5! Years! But wait, now I get it. After I heard you now I know, I'm nothing to you, not even your very very best friend? Thank you for making it clearer. I'm done with you" I hunged up the phone.

I hold my phone so thightly puffing my breath, I was shouting at him, I really can't understand him. We are best friends, for 5 years, we've change each others life but now.. I'm nothing to him.

"What is it honey? Are you having a fight with Baekhyun?" Mom asked.

I started to teary and walked to her, she opened her arms and I fall to her chest, cried. "I ah...he's going mom.. today, to Japan.. the plans that we've planned, the promises that we've made, he didn't...." I couldn't bare to talk, so mom guide me to her room. She comforts me and then I told her everything, I cried like a baby and mom kept on giving me tissues.

"Well..." I stopped talking, it's her chance to talk.

"Don't you think you're too harsh on him? I think you're too depending on him, without him, you feel lonely and...very lonely. You're stuck and he's stuck into you. You can't have that and you can't do that, it's not fair to him. Love, as a best friend, it's very important, it's how you express it, how you maintain it and how you give it. Honey, be wiser...and think, inside your deepest heart, are you that person? The person who is counting on him, and feel lonely without him? Afraid to face the world without him?"

I blanked, caught off with my own thoughts... yeah, maybe I was, I was counting on him so much, and afraid of loosing him, afraid to face the world.

The day I moved here, I really don't have any friends, at all. New environment made me feel unsafe and uncomfortable so I decide to close the doors around me, no words ever came out until one day he came to me. He was so lively, and asked my name, my age, my hobby, my address, even my parents. It was him, Baekhyun.

Without me realizing how much I depends on him. On school, friends, everything, until today. I witnesses myself, I've lost the battle, I was too selfish.

"Mom...I think you're right" I smiled.

"Go apologize" mom smiled and nodded to me.

As I know what mom was referring to, I quickly rush out to the door. I ran as fast as I could to his house, before everything was too late.

__

"Here.." I was puffing and almost fainted because of running too fast, I finally arrived in front of his house, I'm facing on it.

The house looks the same but one thing is different. I fall right into my knees.. I was too late, he's gone. I can't believe myself.

"Hey Baekhyun! Baekhyun! I'm here! Hey open the..Arghhh" I hit the wall beside it. "Aaaahhh" I screamed and screamed.

I called his name several times, but there's no use of it, he's gone

"I'm sorry..."

__

How was it?? Is good? Bad? Not good enough? Kkkk I'm still trying >< well I wanted to longer the story but... I divided the chapter according to the scenes!

I hope you guys really can enjoy this! Suggestions, comments, compliments, complains.. you are free to give!!

Please anticipate more for the next chapter!