Chapter 2

I started a group chat with Andrea and Gianna. They have been my best friends since minis.
Me- hey guys nervous about tomorrow?
Andrea- omg yes
Gianna- ehh kinda idek I'm just excited bc we can be on worlds teams
Andrea- ikr and we could all be flyers again like y5 days
Me- well I've always been one hahah even being the oldest on y5 missed u guys on that team last year
Gianna- well at least we were all on j5 last year
Andrea- j5 rocked even if I had to base
Gianna- true dat
Me- again being a flyer and small rocks hhaah
Gianna- u guys want to sleep over at my house my mom can bring us early while level 3 and 4 tryout and we can tumble on the 3rd floor

Gianna's mom and grandma are the owners of WC, she's so lucky. She always gets to go to the gym and tumble.

Andrea- u know it il be over in a bit
Me- yes il be over in an hour
Gianna- great see u guys then

I always love going to her house. She always has cheer music on and her mom lets us stunt and tumbling in her back yard. She also has a pool, which is a plus!

I start packing, I kinda, usually overpack, whoops. I grab my small duffle bag. I pack a cute outfit, a outfit for tryouts, pjs, a tooth brush, hair brush and accessors, and a pair of shoes. In my sparkly infinity backpack with a gold infinity, I pack my infinity shoes, a bow, water, my phone charger, and everything else I thought of that was most likely not needed.
"Mom, I'm ready," I yelled, "Il be in the car!"
"Ok, honey, be there in a minute."

I ran down the stairs and out the front door. I opened the car door and threw my things in the back. I started blaring cheer music. My mom opened the car door and before doing anything else, turned down the volume. She threw her things also in the back.

"Moooommm!" I was tempted to put the music back up.
"You are going to go deaf" she joked.

My favorite Shooting Stars mix came on.

"When you call my name it's like a little pray!" I mouthed.

My mom gave me the "really?" Look.

"Something about this place, WORLD CUP, sit back where you belong" I mouthed, looking at my mom.

My mom joined in.

"I'm a jersey girl wanna run you down." My mom sang.
"And I'm bringing you back to my sound!" We both sang, and then started laughing, she pulled out of the driveway.

After twenty minutes, and maybe taking a wrong turn or two, we finally got there. My mom helped me pull my luggage out of the back of the car. She went up to the front door with me and rang the door bell. Gianna's mom answered it and started talking to my mom. Gianna ran over with Andrea and pulled my arm, making me run inside.