"nemoto, get kisa a new outfit prepared", chisaki ordered, to which the male had immediately exited the room.

"since your leader had unfortunately passed away, you all have no choice but to follow us. now, what do you guys say?", kisa asked, wiping her bloody hand with a handkerchief.

"w-what if we don't comply?", one spoke up.

"don't comply? is that even a question?", kisa chuckled.

"ultimate death".

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

after a blissful shower and a wonderful deal, kisa had met chisaki, who was waiting outside the bathroom doors.

"was that really necessary? you could've really messed up the entire deal", chisaki scowled, to which kisa had just simply chuckled.

the girl immediately wrung her arms around chisaki's neck, pulling the male closer to her.

untying the doctor plague's mask and tossing it onto the nearby bed, kisa slightly tilted her head to the side.

"were you really more worried about the deal than your own wife? my my, I'm so hurt", kisa sighed, feigning sadness.

chisaki only squinted his eyes in suspicion.

"I already spoiled you with presents didn't I?", chisaki muttered.

"indeed, you did. and as I promised, I earned you more people and money to use didn't I?", kisa asked.

now it was chisaki's turn to sigh. "so what is it that you want now?"

"I want you to treat eri nicer, like she's your own daughter", kisa said, carefully taking off chisaki's black surgical mask too.

"what the hell are you—"

chisaki had immediately ceased his talking as he felt a soft pair of lips meet his. kisa's warm hand gently caressed his cheek, soothing him and making him lean more into the kiss.

as the two parted, kisa slightly grinned, still leaning in real close so that chisaki was entranced in the girl's sweet aroma.

"come on kai. plus, I have a way to mass produce the quirk-canceling bullets", kisa whispered.

"how'd you kno—"

kisa immediately placed her finger on chisaki's lips, shushing him.

"how I know is not important. now, is it a yes or no?", kisa asked, her very own brilliant yellow eyes staring into chisaki's.

the brown-haired male sighed. "fine", he grunted.

"perfect. now, won't you accompany us to the shopping center?", kisa giggled, to which chisaki just stayed silent.

"and what do I get in return?"

"quality time with your two favorite girls", kisa answered as she placed another short kiss on chisaki's lips.

     "come on now kai, eri's been waiting for a while now", kisa urged as she put the black surgical mask back on for chisaki.

     "eri!! are you ready?", kisa asked as she opened the door, revealing the little girl in a matching pink dress similar to kisa's.

     "m-mhm".

     "perfect! come on now eri. kai's taking us out to celebrate today", kisa smiled, holding onto the little girl's hand.

     "o-okay...", the little replied.

     "kai", kisa called out, making chisaki click his tongue in annoyance.

     the brown-haired male immediately snatched eri's other hand, though due to kisa's warning look, he made sure not to hold on too tight.

     "let's head to dinner now, my loves~"