"aaron he's out" you say

"i'll get him, you go ahead and get in the car" he says handing you his keys

you take his keys and walk down the stairs holding on to the railing so that you didn't fall. when you got downstairs you grabbed your tan flats and put them on since heels were out of the question. you grabbed your coat and put it on and walked out of the house and walk to his car and got in.

after a minute aaron exited the house with jack in his hands and walked to the car. aaron put jack in his car seat and makes sure that he's buckled up before getting in the drivers seat. he turns his car on and the first song they comes on is my kind of woman by demarco.

the drive to rossi's is very quick, seeing as though he lived 15 minutes away from hotch. when you pulled up to his house it was decorated with pink and blue balloons, pink and blue flowers in the front to flower pots by the pillars.

aaron pulled into the driveway and parked, you gently work jack up not wanting to startle him. you all took off your seat belts and got out of the car. jack grabbed your hand and aaron's grabbed the other, you all walked to the front door as before you could knock rossi opened the door.

"you guys look beautiful, come in" he says inviting you in

you all walk in and you look around to see all of the beautiful decorations. there are snow flakes and little white ferry lights covering his whole house, it's absolutely gorgeous. you all take your coats off and put them on the coat rack before following rossi farther into his house.

you guys walk into the family room and you are in complete shock, the set up was absolutely gorgeous, there was a beautiful tree in the corner of the room, there was a table that christmas themed cookies and cupcakes along with a a cake in middle that said "little snowflakes" on it. on the other side of the room there is a tablet filled with presents for the babies.

you see the team come out and you recognize maeve standing next to spencer, you can't help but smile, you look at him and give him the thumbs up and he returns it.

"rossi and penelope you really out did yourselves here" you say smiling at the both of them

"oh it was nothing" they both say at the same time

you walk up to them and hug both of them tightly before giving the rest of the team their hugs. you stop at spencer and maeve, you at spencer and then at maeve.

"hi you just be y/n i'm maeve, it's so nice to meet you i've heard so much about you" she says holding her hand out

"i've heard a lot about you too, you've made spence the happiest i have seen in a while" you say returning the hand shake

"how far a long are you" she asks

"i'll be six months next week" you say

"twins in guessing"'she says

"yes how could you tell" you as genuinely

"well a woman who's pregnant with one child would be slightly smaller than you would due to the fact that you have two 3 pound three pound children growing inside if you ." she says

"wow" you say amazed

"yeah" she says smiling

"it was nice to meet you maeve" you say

"it was nice meeting you as well" she says

"nice job pretty boy" you say patting his chest

you converse with everyone about your baby name options over fettuccine alfredo that rossi made.

"i like sage a lot" penelope says

"i really liked avianna" rossi says

"i really liked alina it has a nice ring to it" emily says

"i really like jason, it reminds be of gideon" reid says

"jasper was cute" maeve says smiling in which your return

"i like daryia, it's cute and unique" derek says

"same daryia isn't a name that you don't see very often" jj says

after dinner you help rossi clean off the table with penelope, after a while the dishes are all put in the dishwasher.

"ok guys it's gender reveal time" penelope squeals coming out with two big black balloons handing you each a balloon.

everyone gets their phones out and start to record this, you and hotch look at eachother and smile.

"on the count of three" penelope says  "1...2...3.."

you both pot the balloons with the needles and blue and pink confetti fall from the balloons. cheers fill the room and hotch engulfs you in a hug, jack joins in on the hug, his arms around both of your legs.

"we're having a boy and a girl" you say crying 

"i know" he says smiling at you while pulling away from the hug

you notice hotch reach into his pocket and get down on one knee. you feel your breath hitch in your throat and more tears fall down your face.

"i don't really know what to say, i've never been able to express my emotions but with you it all comes easy, i've never met someone who has made me smile and laugh as much as you have. i love you so much i want to spend the rest of my life with you" he says his voice breaking "it would be the greatest honor in the world to be called your husband, so y/n y/l/n, will you marry me" he asks looking up and you opening the velvet box to reveal a beautiful oval cut diamond ring.

"yes" you say nodding letting the tears fall

"yes" he asks

"yes i'll marry you" you say

he gets up from off of the ground and puts the ring in your finger before kissing you deeply. as your kissing you hear the cheers of the team behind you.

you have never been filled with so much love, you were have a baby boy and a baby girl and you were marrying the love of your life, you were going to become the step mother of one of the brightest children ever, you couldn't be more happy than you were right in this moment.

__________
hi guys,

they're having a boy and a girl!!! i was really excited to write this chapter because they also got engaged !!!, this has to be my favorite chapter in the book so far. i hope you guys like the way portrayed maeve, we didn't get to know her that well but i tried by best. i really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

lots of love,
brielle