19

Summers POV
"So Dads not doing anything for thanksgiving" I said. "No but are you going to Nicks parents house" said Thomas. "He wanted to go alone to see his Dad but I'm going with him to his Moms when he comes home tomorrow" I said.

"Well we are doing something small here with Mia,Patty, Jack and Calvin" said Thomas. "Tonight" I said. "Yeah" said Thomas. "Oh fun but I actually have plans with Addison they invited me over for thanksgiving" I said.

"Ok well have fun I'll save you some pumpkin pie" he said hugging me. "I will I love you" I said. "Drive safe and be careful" said Thomas. "Damn I was hoping she'd stay I brought games" said Jack. "I'll be back tonight" I said.

Later...
I was at Addison's with her family. I was super happy they let me come over. They were like my second family. I posted a picture on Instagram for thanksgiving.

@summerpetrou

Most importantly I'm very thankful for this amazing human being

Most importantly I'm very thankful for this amazing human being. He came into my life and changed it for the better. Nick I'm so thankful for you and I love you so freaking much. You truly are a blessing in my life. I'm so lucky to call you my best friend and my boyfriend. I love you so freaking much. You deserve the world and so much more baby.

Liked by 1 million

@miahaywarrd: soulmates like 🥺

@addisonerae: awwwe the best couple

@angelherrea:simp love y'all thanks for making my best friend so happy

@jordynjones: stop just get married

@nickaustin:baby girl I'm so thankful for you you've got me crying like, you changed my life and taught me how to love again I love you so freaking much. I'm beyond thankful for you are truly a gift from god and I'm so in love with you. You are such an amazing person and I just am so lucky to call you mine

@petroutv: @nickaustin your family man we love you thank you for making her the happiest

@summerpetrou: @nickaustin stop it I love you so freaking much imma kiss you when you get home he he

___
Nick then texted me before we ate.

Nick🧸
I love you so much angel

Me
Stop I love you more hope your having fun

Nick🧸
I am just missing my girl

Me
Well I gotta eat but I love you I'll see you tomorrow my love

Nick🧸
I'll FT you later ilysm
___
"Lucas I'm sitting by you" I said sitting next to him. "Yay don't tell Nick" said Lucas. "Nick loves you" I said. "He's stealing his girl" said Sheri. "Shhh" I said smiling.

We all are dinner and played some board games afterwards. Addison and I were up in her room after. She was giving me some clothes she didn't wear.

"So you and Bryce" I said. "He makes me so happy you were right getting back with him" said Addison. "Awwwe I'm glad" I said. "And how are you and Nick" said Addison.

"He's amazing I just love him so freaking much" I said. "I can tell he makes you very happy" said Addison. "He really does" I said. "There's a but though isn't there" said Addison. "Ok uhh.. I'm such a jerk but the sex isn't great sometimes" I said she laughed.

"Girl ha ha maybe try something else I guess I don't know worked with me and Bryce" said Addison. "Yeah true or maybe I should be more in charge I don't know" I said. "They like that trust me" said Addison.

I finally went home. I was kinda tired. Nick had called me before I left Addison's.

"Uhh what's that noise" I said walking into the kitchen. "Sorry I was trying to learn the cup song" said Calvin. "No it's ok I'm just exhausted" I said sitting down by Patrick. "She didn't" said Mia. "What" I said.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me,

"Hey baby" Nick said kissing my cheek. "No way" I said hugging him. "He was gone for a week" said Thomas. "I missed my baby" I said not letting go of him. "I missed you more" said Nick.

He sat down and I sat in his lap all snuggled up to him.

"Cute now can we play cards against humanity" said Jack. "Down" I said. "Sure but I want pie" said Nick. "Share with me" I said grabbing a slice of pumpkin. "Bet but I'll eat it all" said Nick.

"Be careful pumpkins her favorite she'll kill for it" said Thomas. "Oooo like Mia" said Jack. "That's why Mia is my wife" I said they laughed. "Yes wifey" she said hugging me. "Guess Thomas is mine now" said Nick.