Chapter nine ~ Another morning, good grades and Juke

"Mph go away..." I wriggle away from the hand that's tickling me and eventually open my eyes. I frown and look at Tyler, who apparently is the one tickling me. I grab his hand and remove it from my belly -that is very exposed- while scowling at him.

I pull down my black shirt, while yawning. "Why'd you wake me?" I stretch, making myself comfortable next to him again. I truly like how good he smells.

He smiles and looks down at me. "Shorty, as much as I'd love to be in bed all day, we have to go to school."

I frown, looking up at him. "What? Why? And how are you up before me?" He chuckles.

"We're getting our grades today, remember? And your alarm woke me up, since you were too far in La-La land to kill the sound."

I pout, yawning once again. Putting my head back on his chest, I mumble my response. "I don't want to..."

Before I can actually fall asleep again, the blankets are pulled away from me, a cold wave of air washing over my bare legs and arms.

"Damn girl. Sally, why are you in our bed halfnaked, cuddling up with my brother? I thought we had something special?" Luke is looking at me, a smirk on his face.

I groan and try to get the blankets back, trying my best not to ogle at Tyler's body. Unlike Luke, who is fully clothed, he's still in his shorts.

I kind of forbade them to sleep in just their boxers.

I pout again, stretching my legs to stand up. "I hate you. And you left me, so Tyler and I bonded." I stick out my tongue, smelling some delicious food somewhere.

"If you could just stop talking about me like I'm not here, that would be great." We both ignore Tyler and continue with what we were busy with.

Grabbing my clothes, I quickly change under my blankets and yawn once again. Luke looks shocked, and puts his hand on his heart, feigning hurt. "How can you just replace me like that? I'm hurt Cupcake."

I shake my head, already in a better mood, the smell of pancakes everywhere in the house.

"Wait, why Cupcake?" He raises an eyebrow, guiding me out of the room so Tyler can change.

"Sally girl, look at what you're wearing." I look down, and indeed, on my shirt there's a giant cupcake. A cupcake that just murdered another cupcake by eating half of it.

Right. Jess gave it to me for my last birthday.

I chuckle, walking in the kitchen and give mom a kiss. "Hi Cheese, what's up?" We high-five each other as I sit down. I grab a pancake and put sugar on it, rolling it up and stuffing it in my mouth afterwards.

He looks in my direction, still half asleep. It's early for everyone. "The sky." I shake my head at his lame retort, yet still smiling.

"So honey, how do you think are your grades going to be?" Mom turns around, wearing the same apron Tyler was in yesterday.

Biting my lip, so I won't start laughing at the memory, I shrug. "Not sure. But probably good." Mom nods. She knows I probably passed all my exams as usual.

When I almost finished my second pancake and am about to grab a third one, Tyler enters. Cheese scowls at his son. "Ty, go put on a shirt."

As I turn around to look at him, he rolls his eyes and leans over to grab a pancake. Thus coming really close with his bare chest.

I could just lean over and lick his abs, then-- Woah. No. No no no no. Forget that. Blame it on the hormones.

I winks at me before turning around and walking back to our room. Oh the little dipshιt. He did it on purpose.