Star Gazing

I open my eyes and hear birds chirping. The space beside me is empty and I wonder where Kags went. But my question was answered when I see him looking out the window.
"Mmmorning..."
He looked back at me as his hair swayed in the wind.
"Morning."
He greeted with a sweet smile. My cheeks turn pink. Gosh he was handsome. I raise my arms up in hopes he'd get the hint for a morning hug. He froze as pink painted his cheeks. He slowly moved to me and rest his head on my chest. I wrap my arms around his head and kiss his cheek.
"This is nice." I say under my breathe
He hummed as response. He looks up at me with his eyes half closed.
"Hi Tobio. How are you this morning?"
He says nothing, just wraps his arms around me tightly and burrows his head further into my boobs. I laugh a little at his childish action and stroke his hair.
"What do you wanna do today?" I ask softly
"Whatever you wanna do." He replied
I think for a second.
"Let's go on a date tonight. Okay?"
He sat up and rubbed his head.
"Sure. What's the plan?"
I look at him and smile.
"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it. You can show up in a hoodie and sweatpants... or whatever. It's nothing fancy."
He smiled and nodded.
"Are you going to take all day to get ready?"
I giggle.
"Yeah, probably!"
He gets off of the bed and stands up. He stretched his arms up, lifting his shirt up slightly. His abs peeked out for just a second until he put his hands back down.
"Okay. Let's eat breakfast first."
I smiled and snickered.
"All you think about is volleyball, food, and sleep."
He looked back at me and smiled.
"And Y/n."
My cheeks turned pink at the response.
"Oh."
He gave a chuckle and walked out of the room. I stand up and I walk over to his closet. I grab a hoodie and slip it over my head. I tied the string and took in his scent. I make my way to the kitchen. I see him there munching on some premade waffles.
"Oi, Bakageyama. Eat some real food please."
He sighed and finished the waffle.
"Y/nnnnnn! I'm too lazy." He complained
"I know you're not lazy. You have- uh- never mind."
I had realized mid-sentence that he was indeed lazy. The only thing he put motivation in was volleyball. Everything else he just didn't seem to want to do.
"What?"
He asked
"Nothing, Baka."
I sighed and he watched me start making myself breakfast. He came up behind me and wrapped his warm, loving arms around me and kissed the back of my neck.
"I love you, Tobio."
I freeze. And it seems he does too. It just slipped out. What can I say? I mean it's been about a month since we started dating. But I don't know why I said it in the first place.
"Wait. I didn't mean to say that."
I say quickly.
He let go of me and grabbed my shoulders. He turned me around so I could look into his eyes.
"Are you sure? Because I think that since you said it out of no where, you meant it."
My eyes widen. How would he know? It's Tobio. H-he's so so so... AH WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!
"I don't know, Tobio. It just- slipped out."
He smiled.
"Well. I heard it. So it's good enough for me."
He leaned down and kissed my forehead. My cheeks started to burn and I covered my face with my hands.
"Tobio-."
He pat my head.
"I'm going to go upstairs. Finish eating and I'll take you home, kay?"
I nodded slowly as he withdrew his hand. I watched him go back to his room and disappear into the hallway.
Guess I'll eat now.
.
.
.
We held hands as we walked to my house.
"Say, Tobio. If I said that I love you again. But I did it on purpose. What would you say?"
He looked down at me
"I would say it back."
He answered bluntly.
"O-oh."
He squeezed my hand.
"I do. If that's what you're trying to get out of me."
My heart fluttered. But, before I could say anything more, he dropped me off at my house and left. I waved and watched him disappear from my vision. I turned around and entered my home.
"Imōto!"

"B-big bro?!"

He grinned.

"What are you doing home?!"