Levi was watching Eren swoop up the beautiful brown haired girl in his arms, not able to save the other. He sighed and decided that it was for the best if the other one died. Eren, who landed on the ground with Rhona in his arms, pushed over Levi to where Alyssa was going to land. "Are you all right?!" Eren asked, staring into Rhona's eyes.

 She looked into Eren's glistening aqua eyes and blushed. "Uh, yeah-! I-I'm fine, thank you." Eren smiled, then put her onto the ground gently. "I probably won't have time to save the other one as well, since Levi is not wanting to!" He said, glaring at the short male. Rhona chuckled as she watched Alyssa fall.

 "Don't worry, her dumb ass will make it out alive. Our friendship is damn too good and now she has the chance to see her man? Hell no, she's not gonna die."Eren saw the blonde girl getting whacked by branches, flinching each and every time that she got hit. "Levi!!" He pushed him under the branches, right on time for Alyssa to land right on top of the captain. With a loud thud, Both the blonde female and the short, black-haired male fell to the ground. This caused Rhona to laugh a bit too hard at the situation,

Knowing Levi is about to beat her ass if she doesn't shut up, So she quickly covered her mouth and looked the other way as The poor female stood up from his body and apologized over and over again.

Mumbling things like ''What a brat'' and ''Why do they fall out of the fucking sky'', as He pushed himself up and brushed up the dirt he collected while falling. Alyssa tch'ed then proceeded to smile with blood dripping from her arms. "Is that how you greet me? Come on, you have to be nice to the only person that's shorter than you. For once." Levi was pissed and glared at her. "What did you say, you lil shit?''

Looking at Eren in worry, Rhona looked at the two as they bickered while whispering into the ear of Eren. ''It's about to go down-'' As Alyssa punched Levi in the face, which caused Eren to panic.

Levi was shocked by an unexpected impact that crunched his cheek and a tip of his nose, which caused him to drop blood on his cloth. Being too surprised that a woman has hit the one and only Levi shocked him. Alyssa smirked but was dead ass shivering cause she knew a mistake was made. She decided to make a second move, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulled the hot male down to her height. "You may be mighty, but I won't let you put me down any longer, hot stuff."

Getting in between the Male and female, Rhona quickly put Alyssa behind her as she screamed at her. ''I know you have the hots for him but, CAN YOU FUCKING NOT-'' She punched her shoulder harshly as she saw Eren trying to Calm down the male. ''I mean it's already amazing enough to be here, but WE COULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING KILLED.'' Alyssa Sweat-dropped actually thinking about it for once. 

Knowing she messed up big time, Alyssa thanked Rhona and let go of Levi. "I am sorry Commander, I will take a form of punishment, but leave Rhona out of this for me." She sighed, running her fingers through her blonde hair. She looked up to see Levi slightly smirking, which was rare. "You're fierce, I'll spare you once. If you tell us everything about where you came from and what you want with us."

 Rhona gulped and looked at Eren. "She means no harm, I swear. She's actually shy as hell. But uh, you're like really cool so I trust you for now."

The girls both sweatdropped as they kindly tried to explain everything, from being from another universe who had no titans, to them eventually trying to shift this way. ''So In other words, We aren't exactly from here but we know most things,'' Alyssa explained to the two, clearly confused males.

 A silence fell between the four human beings.

 Eventually, Rhona broke the silence with a ''Suprise?'' That sounded more like a question than a statement while doing jazz hands.

。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・

Hey Guys! We did it, This is going to be our first collab! I hope everyone enjoyed this Prologue :))
It was very fun to write with Aly, and I quite enjoyed brainstorming with her.

Please if you haven't, Follow cloudstrxfed for more of her content!

Thank you for reading and I love you guys ^^

bye~!

xxx Alyssa and Rhona <3

。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・