One thing I'm glad about and felt so blessed... perkara hitam yang terjadi kepada Kimmy... Luna, the lokap, the sentence, the distance that separated us until we reunited again, did not kill her spirit and vigor... keriangan, keceriaan dan perasaan kasih sayang dia... and her temperament juga.. hahaha, rasalah kau, Syd apa yang saya rasa kena attack dulu...

Bila kami melangkah keluar from the hotel, I wanted to hail a cab... tapi ada sudah a black limo di depan entrance hotel sedang menunggu kami...

I looked at Kimmy questioningly...

"ah, sayang..." Kimmy smiled... "looks like daddy knows you're here..."

GULP.

Kimmy's dad... bakal bapa mentua saya sent a limo to pick us up...? Saya ada nervous sikit... memanglah bah nervous first time jumpa bakal mentua...

Tapi bukan London Robinson kalau tidak melawan... hahaha!

Panjang betul ni limo... the chauffeur sedia buka pintu di tengah... macam ada 4 pintu ni tau... front row is the driver or chauffeur's seat...Yang lain semuanya passenger rows...

"you two di depan..." Kimmy pointed at the 2nd row door... the chauffeur cepat-cepat buka untuk Sydney and Jelo... "ingat... jangan sundal..."

"buduh..." Jelo jeling Kimmy.. "tiada yang sundal sini kecuali kau sama London..." then dia menyipitkan mata dia sambil memerhati leher saya...

Saya lagi dilibatkan dalam BFF feud dorang ni... saya innocent bah...

Tapi betul kali apa si Jelo cakap... tsk tsk...

As we stepped in the back row of the limo, Kimmy stared at me full of lust...

"we have... 30 minutes.." she said sensually..

Huh? 30 minutes for?

She pressed a button on a digital screen in the limo and all the the front screen window slide up... the whole back row space covered up..

Kimmy naik atas paha saya... uh?

Then she bent down and whispered in my ear...
"don't worry it's soundproof..."

UH... Kimmy pressed her chest against my face... then tanpa warning she opened her top and bandeau... her nenen bounced and hit my face.. fuh...

"nanti ada orang cubuk?" saya tanya... mata saya checking out left and right... takut pintu kereta tiba-tiba kena buka...

"since when you care, Your Honour?" she gave me a cheeky smile...

Ah, mencabar nampaknya..

"then, this is a good practice.." saya unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans...

Kimmy worked on pulling off her pants...

"next time, psycho... kasi hint you're coming..." Kimmy said, eh... mana boleh...

"manalah surprise kalau gitu..." saya bilang...
"but if I tau, I'll wear a dress.." Kimmy giggled..
"oh?" saya menaikkan satu kudou...

"with no panties, so you can fuck me anytime you want.." dia mengukirkan senyuman gete, ah... shit! Her dirty talk make me wanna cum before we even started...

I lifted her by her waist and pressed her ontop of me..

"oh... mmmmm... London..." she moaned...

Moving ontop of me slowly at first, then with speed... and wild.. wilder... I stuck out my tongue to lick her n*pples anytime I get the chance, while Kimmy tugged on my hair and moaned crazily...