Chapter 1: Love~Love Paradise

Start from the beginning

"Well... As long as I'm with you-" But Ashter was cut off by a squeal from Kawaii~Chan, that everyone turns towards her direction as she is pointing to an island that felt like it was still far away.

"Look! It's the Love~Love Paradise resort!!!" Kawaii~Chan says as everyone began interrupting Katelyn and Ashter's moment, as the two looked at each other before laughing with one another. The two stare off at the island that gets closer and closer by the second, as the ship soon stops as the whole gang and other passengers started to leave the luxurious ship. But, as soon as Ashter left the ship he smelt the fresh breeze, and the ocean air mixed perfectly.

"Wow... This place is amazing!" Ashter says as everyone else agreed.

"Yeah, this place was meant for lavish vacations. It's funny how Dante and Aaron managed to get those tickets..." Lucinda says as Dante and Aaron looked away from each other very quickly as everyone looked at the two, before looking away soon after.

"Well, either way, we're all here! Just take a look at how huge this place is!" Katelyn says as Ashter agreed.

"I never went on a vacation like this before... I'm excited to see where we stay." Ashter says as Aphmau nods.

"Yeah! I heard they had amazing apartments for the people who paid to be here!" She says as Dante chuckled.

"Well say no more, because we're going to live like kings and queens here, especially with the hot babes here on this island!" Dante says as Garroth does his little giggle.

"What!?!" Dante says as he looked serious. Garroth continued his little chuckling as soon, someone else joined the party.

"Hello there, everyone!" Says a very optimistic sounding man as it surprised the whole group. The man chuckles and laughs at the group's reaction, as he introduces himself.

"Hello everybody! My name is Guy, or you can call me, your... Guy~de!" Which the man, apparently named Guy says as everyone except Aphmau we're silent.

"Hahaha! That was a good one... But I'm sure we don't want to... "Guy~de" this group to boredom!" Aphmau says as the two laughs with one another.

"Hohohoh! That was a good one my, little friendly fellow! But as you can see, I'm here to... "Guy~de" you all to your new summer home!" Guy says as everyone breathed a sigh of relief as they hear and listen to what Guy has to say.

"As you heard, I am your guide here at Love~Love Paradise! And I hope I can give you the time of your life before the couples here in this group gets an even better time of their lives!" Guy says as he winks at Aphmau, Aaron, Katelyn, and Ashter as Aphmau and Ashter blushed in return.

"Well, off we go then! If you'd follow me this way I'll take you to your summer dream home!" Guy says as the group began following him. As they did, Ashter saw a lot of plantation here. Beautiful flowers, a refreshing summer sky, a nice summer breeze, and a huge sparkling ocean. It was like nothing Ashter had ever dreamed of, as the palm trees shaded the group as they passed by it. Ashter couldn't believe it and how he couldn't believe he was here! He heard a lot about this place before around two years ago, no, maybe even before that! But he didn't dream of coming here at all due to the cost of even staying here for a week.

"Katelyn... Imagine how our summer is going to be like!" Ashter says with stars in his eyes, still stargazed at the island as Katelyn chuckled while she grabs Ashter's wrist to catch up with the group. After a few seconds of walking, they entered into this luxurious summer home, it was very spacious and very fancy as many of the elements of nature were planted here and there, a modern kitchen, and some nice stairs that led up to another floor along with a few vines that grew around the place but don't seem to be getting far soon.