Her h/c locks looked so soft in the sunlight. I just wanted to touch them to be honest. I took a quick picture of her, I wanted to keep this memory forever. I leaned back and looked back at the view, not wanting her to notice me staring.

*your pov*

I look over at Suna. He seemed to be occupied with the view in front of him. The sunset made his eyes look even more beautiful and deep. You could get lost in them quickly, and that is exactly what happened.

*Author's Pov*

Suna turned to look at you again, only to be met with your eyes. You seemed to be so focused on his eyes that you didn't even notice him looking back. The song "slow dancing in the dark" by Joji was playing in the background, which set the mood perfectly.

The eye contact between you two stayed for another minute before you noticed that he was looking back.
"Oh I- I am sorry I didn't mean to-" you were cut off when you felt a pair of soft lips on yours. It took you at surprise but you melted into the kiss quickly.

He pulled away, "sorry I just-...you were cute" he said before you both looked away with a small blush.

After that small kiss the date went even better. You guys shared some chocolate covered strawberries and some monsters. You guys watched as the sky turn into a deep blue. The small stars decorated the night sky, making it sparkle. The darker it got, the colder it got.

"Suna..."

"I'm cold"

Even though those words might not seem like a big deal, it was to Suna. He pat his lap "come here".
You crawled into his lap and he draped a fuzzy blanket over both of you. You were now laying with your back to his chest and his head on top of yours.

You hear him get something out, it was a small velvet box.

"Y/n I got something for you.."

You looked back a little as he handed you the box. You opened it it slowly and...

saw a blunt?

"The perfect blunt for the perfect girl" he whispers into your ear. You blush at the close contact and take the blunt out of the box.

"It sure is a perfect blunt, I shall rate it a 9.5/10" you acted like a judge. He gave you a chuckle and took it between his fingers. You leaned back into his chest.

He lit it and brought his thumb to your bottom lip.
"Open up doll face"

You opened your mouth a little and he put it between your lips.
You took a long inhale and then exhaled the grey smoke into the cold night air.

"Good Girl, you aren't coughing anymore" he whispered into your ear.

"Mhm I am getting better" you smirked.

You both shared the blunt and kept looking out at the stars, having a pleasant conversation and being in the warm embrace of each other.

You guys would change positions from time to time. For example, you would turn around, face him and wrap your legs around his waist. This was the position you guys were in right now.

*your pov*

It felt so warm to be in Suna's embrace. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, where I could smell his cologne. I honestly felt tired, so I just quiiicccklyyy closed your eyes.

*Author-chan's Pov*

You fell asleep quickly. You were tired from the school day and just needed to rest. Suna was still looking out into the distance when he noticed how quiet you were. He looked down to be met with your sleeping face.

*Suna's Pov*

She fell asleep. Her h/c hair was blocking her eyes a little. Her lips slightly parted.
I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms tighter around her figure, wanting her to stay warm.

*Author-chan's Pov*

After a while Suna decided to call it a day. He took a picture of you sleeping in his arms and then slowly carried you to you seat. He started driving you back home.

*time skip*

You woke up in the middle of the Night, 3am to be exact. Wait what!? How did I get I to bed?

Ohhh yEahhh I fell asleep...

You noticed that you were changed into his hoodie. I suppose he gave me his hoodie to sleep in...

You saw a small note on your bedside table and read it.

You fell asleep in my arms ;) am I that
Comfortable?

Xoxo Suna

Ps: keep the hoodie

You blushed a bit at the note, it was true, he was very comfortable to cuddle with.

You snuggled into his hoodie again so you could smell his cologne. You soon fell alseep, not wanting to think too much about it.

—————————————————————————-

Author-Chan:

Dkyjdjdkskn alright so that was the first dateeeeee
I hope you guys liked it (≧∀≦)

If you guys have any Head canons that I should use later on then drop some comments :)))