Chapter Two

E-rratic Leader

Trill Erik

Grizzly

KING KILLMONGER

KILL-OCHO

E-rratic finally landed in Detroit from Philly. Stepping off of his private jet, E-rratic and his team decided to make a quick Instagram video for his Detroit fans especially to let them know that he landed in their city and he's ready to tear up the stage for them. E-rratic removes his blacked-out shades, licking his full lips to tempt the ladies who still used the hashtag #ThirstErikkk because of his leaked sextape from almost a month ago. Diamond grill in his mouth with matching icy jewelry, E-rratic lifts his black t-shirt to show off his eight pack that he worked so hard for in the gym twice a day and his tribal chest tattoo of a Jaguar in flames. His homeboys in the background were dancing around the flight attendant; a young thick baddie who gladly popped her ass in the video so she could be seen.

"If you didn't buy a ticket to my show what the fuck are you doing?! I'm in your city TONIGHT Detroit! Come party with Grizzly," E-rratic flashes his jewelry in the camera before the video ended.

"Mannnn, what should we do before the show?" E-rratic's bodyguard, BIG WILL, asked while loading E-rratic's bags on a luggage cart that was wheeled out to them.

"Can't party right now, my nigga, I'm gonna hit the gym with Cory," E-rratic points to his personal trainer and close friend, "Then I'm gonna go over to the arena for sound check. Ayo, Will, make sure this cutie pie right here is taken care of for being such a good flight attendant for us today. She deserves the best room at the Marriott."

"Thank you so much, E-rratic!" The flight attendant boldly kisses E-rratic on his cheek with her glossy lips. She looked up at him expectantly while batting her false lashes and E-rratic knew that look all too well. She wanted some of that fat dick in her pussy like he did to that groupie on his sex tape.

"No, problem, love," He gave her a kiss on the cheek, his arm around her waist growing tighter because she was about to faint, "Big Will, take care of this princess for me, aight?"

"Got you, boss man," Will grabs the girl's suitcase, ushering her along while she waved goodbye to E-rratic with a whimsical expression on her face.

He'd seen that look in plenty of bitches eyes when they were on their knees sucking his dick or wrapped around his leg screaming about how much of a fan they are and how they would be his nasty girl for the night. As beautiful as the girl is, He only had one chick in mind who would be getting all of his dick tonight; Y/N. He did say that he would talk to her on FaceTime when he landed from Philly but he was strapped for time. E-rratic did however get her personal number so that he could talk freaky with her more. Each time was better than the last. Always late at night, both of them in bed, sending nasty videos to each other and desperately needing each other.

"Let's head out now before it gets too late," E-rratic motioned for his homies to follow him towards the Rolls Royce Phantom especially for them while they were in Detroit for the weekend.

—–

E-rratic Leader: No love for your favorite rapper?

Y/N was just leaving her tiring shift at the law office she worked for when E-rratic, KILL-OCHO himself texted her. It was a good thing she was in the parking lot and not in the office because the enraptured squeal that she was currently making could cause anyone to go deaf. Doing a little happy dance in her black pumps, gray pencil skirt, and black blouse, Y/N was on cloud 10 instead of cloud 9. Her excitement has her all the way in outer space. She couldn't stop smiling and blushing as if E-rratic himself was standing in front of her to pick her up.