Chapter 22: You WILL Obey Your Alpha pt 2

Start from the beginning

Toby: *is shocked*

Ein: "And Now Your All That's Left But...Not For Long...*walks closer to him and gets on one knee*...And You'll Be A Wonderful Bodyguard And You'll Allow Me To Do So Much More With Your Accents And This...*shows potion*...Is All That It'll Take To Convince You"

Daniel: "ALPHAAA"...."ALPHAAA"

Ein: "WHAT IS IT"

Daniel: "It's the Guardian Forces they're here they're at the entrance they have us surrounded

Toby: "heh heh heh...Looks like you're wrong

Daniel: "they'll be here any second....we need to leave their...."

Ein: "Daniel, Daniel, Daniel...I was really worried that you were going to be a problem I'm so glad things worked out though" *grips his shoulders tighter and tighter making Daniel grant run pushes him back really rough* "HOLD HIM DOWN...Daniel did a wonderful job and brought us just the person we need and looking for"

Daniel: "THERE'S NO ONE ELSE HERE YOU OMEGA TURD"

Ein: "You are SO bad at lying maybe that's why you'll always be seen as the runt of the pack"

Daniel: "At least I'm part of a pack last time I checked your missing your ears and tail"

Ein: *gets more pissed off and hear's y/n chime in*

y/n: grrrr "that's to far Danny his ears tail are a sensitive topic for him and he has a pack he has my pack"

Daniel: "So what he deserved that insult"

y/n: "No he didn't"

Daniel: "Yes he did"

y/n: "NO HE....."

Ein: *fights the control a little and cuts her off with a kiss to shut her up while she melted into it* "I did some what deserve it just don't fight him I got this under control Darling~"

y/n: "Alright Babe"

Ein: *turns back to Daniel and snaps back into being under control* "Just You Wait Little Pup I Know She's Out There Waiting For You"

*wlaky talky with dotty's voice* "Alpha did you catch Daniel make sure to teach him how to be a part of the pack I'm sure you can help him"

Ein: *smirks* "Heh...Oh Don't You Worry He'll Learn How To Obey"

Daniel: *whimpers*

Ein: "Now Then..." *calls out* "...I KNOW YOUR THERE MY PET ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE BEEN ABLE TO PLAY WITH YOU"
(A/N: God Damn why does that sound so fucking kinky god damn my fucking dirty mind XD)

Ein: "If You Don't Show Yourself...Your Little Friend Here Will Is Going To Learn How To Obey VERY Quickly"

Aphmau: *growls*

Ein: "NOO?"

Aphmau: "EIN!!" *angrily pants*

Ein: *whispers but loud enough to hear* "It's been to long"

Aphmau: *growls*

Ein: "Aren't you happy to see me"

Aphmau: "No. Never. I Never Wanted Your Face Again"

Ein: "Yet Here We Are...We Both Know You'll End Up By My Side Again...You Should Just Save Us The Trouble...And Come To Me"

Aphmau: "Your Confidence Makes Me Want Yo Puke. I Will Never Allow Myself To Be Used Like That Again"