Not Only You And Me (s)

Start from the beginning

"What?" It was a male voice now, one I recognized immediately now that my mind wasn't so fogged with his mouth pleasuring me. Zoe and Alfie were the ones talking, so Zoe had been the one to hear me. A faint blush of shame found my cheeks, wondering if she had any idea what was going on. She probably saw me around the party with my date, I just hoped she hadn't noticed our disappearance.

"Nothing, I'm just hearing things. Let's get our coats and leave." That kicked me into action, jumping backward with a gasp and yanking my pants up loosely, my heart racing in my chest. I flattened myself against the wall, feeling the coats in front of me shake on their hangers as the sudden movement caused the air to move. He got to his feet beside me, hand nervously fumbling down my arm until it found mine, our fingers immediately fitting together in a tight hold.

I knew it was a bad idea when he suggested it earlier, to give in and let him suck me off in the coat closet of all places, but it's not like he really gave me a choice. His hands were constantly wandering and he was making every excuse he could to tease me with his mouth, to the point I'd practically shoved him into the dimly lit closet at the end of things.

Now, however, as I watched light stream into the room and fall across my feet, I really regretted giving in. We could have just gone home, or possibly even spent a day together without ending up tangled in the sheets, anything but this awkward situation I found myself in now. However, he didn't seem quite as mortified, his bubbly smile just barely noticeable in the small amount of lighting we were getting behind the array of coats and jackets we'd chosen as our hiding place. I could see the way his chin was shining though, making me gulp as I realized he hadn't even bothered to wipe the mixture of spit and pre-cum off his face. Let's just pray no one discovers us here, because there will be absolutely no covering up what we were doing.

"Where's your coat at?" I jumped when Alfie suddenly spoke up, my nails digging into the back of the hand I was holding. He squeezed back, leaning toward me and bending his knees just enough that he could rest his head on my shoulder. It was a cute gesture, even if his motives behind it were probably to suck up to me after realizing this situation was all his fault.

"Right here." She said, my lips narrowing into a tight stressed line as I waited to see where 'right here' was. Please don't let it be where we're standing, please.

"That's Louise's." I rolled my eyes at Alfie's statement, though it quickly progressed into a fond smile at the thought of Zoe not being able to recognize her own coat. She gave an exasperated sigh, quickly following it up with a giggle.

"Oh. I'm a little drunk." She said it quietly, like it was some sort of secret she was ashamed to admit to.

"No kidding." Alfie grumbled, followed by the sound of his much heavier foot prints as he walked toward us. I gulped, noticing the man beside me had tightly shut his eyes, like he couldn't stand to see how this worked out. I nearly squealed when one of the coats in front of us suddenly started to shift, watching in horror as Alfie withdrew it from the space. He wasn't paying attention though, looking over his shoulder at Zoe as he grabbed it. 

Zoe, however, her attention was definitely on us. Wide, curious, blue eyes stared at us, a single one of her perfectly-styled eyebrows raising. I shook my head, sidestepping away from the hole in our hiding place to hide behind other coats. I waited for her to say something, or even to point us out and have Alfie look into what we were doing, but strangely it never happened. All there was to hear was the sound of her slipping on the jacket she'd been handed and then their retreating footsteps as they walked out of the small confined space. Then, finally, the sound of the door creaking as they shut it behind them.

I let my shoulders slump, a breathless chuckle escaping my lips as I fell back against the wall behind me. I slowly slid down it until I was sitting on my butt, able to see out from under the coats, which was actually an accomplishment considering they hadn't turned off the light after leaving and I could actually see for a change.