25

5 days later

Its been 5 days since I've spoken to Jahseh. I can't believe he did what he did, even after my moms passing. Everyone is literally pissed off at him and more likely on my side and I don't blame them because I would be on my side too.

I didn't even wanna hear him speak, I just told him to leave, she can have him. Fuck this love bullshit.

"Bree," Bruno spoke as he knocked, "yes," I sobbed. I heard the door open and he walked in and held onto me.

"Why?" I spoke in frustration and Bruno shook his head not knowing what to say. I don't even have words either, I'm just as confused as everybody else. All this bullshit about how much he only want me and love me. I just can't, that shit really broke my heart. Jahseh broke my heart.

"I don't even know what to do or say, all I want to know is why would he do that to me?" I spoke. "I wish she would've sent that to you personally instead of out in the public for everyone else to see, now y'all business is completely out there." Bruno explained and I nodded agreeing with him.

We sat in silence for 3 minutes until Petee came running in, he jumped on my lap and I began to pet him.

Jahseh's POV

"Vrooo..." Stokeley spoke and I just looked over at him. "Vro I'm telling you that shit is fake, I've never spoken to her before," I stated in frustration. Stokeley just shrugged at me, "you don't believe me?" I asked getting pissed. "Look Jah, I don't know. I don't know if I should or if I want to," he stated and I put my face in my hands. "You know how much I care and love for Bree, I promised her that I would never fuck up again, and I kept that shit. Liza was the last and only the last time." I explained.

"Did you tell Bree that it was fake?" He asked. "She didn't even give me the chance to speak at all..." I spoke, then my phone started ringing and it was Melina. "I'm not answering," I spoke looking at Stokeley. He rolled his eyes, grabbed my phone and answered the phone.

"Ja.. where's Jahseh?" She asked and Stokeley was about to speak but she cut him off. "Pass the fucking phone to your douchebag friend!" She spat and he tried to pass the phone to me. I grabbed the phone and I looked at myself in the camera before I looked at Melina and my eyes were blood shot red. She was looking at me confused, "nigga why you crying? You the one that did her dirty." She spoke and I shook my head no. "I didn't do anything Melina, you gotta believe me. I am fucking in love with Bree," I explained. "Then why the fuck would you cheat, why is this girl so fucking obsessed with y'all?" She asked. "Because the bitch is crazy, I did not cheat on Bree, last time I did I admitted to it. If I did cheated again and she found out about it, I would've told her the truth. I've told Bree nothing but the truth during our relationship." I explained myself and she nodded her head. I looked in her background and Samuel was looking dead at me.

theshaderoomteens

3,289,389 likes

theshaderoomteens this is just too much. Roomies is it real or fake. If its real, X know he fucked up once again.
What do you guys think?

View all 5,989,489 comments

username he sick for that if he really did cheat on Bree

username 🤷🏽‍♂️

aaliyah.jah.forever looks real to me, he needs to admit to this already and get with the queen @pretty.caliente

username it has to be fake, he promised that he wouldn't cheat again, and we all know Jah never break promises especially when it comes to Bree 💯

bree.jahseh 🤦🏼‍♀️ i hope its fake

username rate his tongue from a scale of 1-10 @pretty.caliente
—pretty.caliente @username 1,000

melinaa_ y'all really have nothing better to do with yall lives

pretty.caliente now why would i lie 😂😂 @xxxtentaction your tongue is like magic, @breelynn sorry 😂😘

username if its fake she made herself look REAL thirsty 😂 regardless of the situation @pretty.caliente

Comments Limited