21. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢

This is officially the last chapter of Season 2! I'm so excited, Season 3 is my favorite season to write. This is a pretty short chapter though so I'm sorry.

Also, I was thinking about putting you and Bradley in the Scoops Troop in Season 3 but I was wondering what you guys wanted to see for next Season.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Thank you all for reading and I hope you all are having a good day 💖

 Thank you all for reading and I hope you all are having a good day 💖

"Eleven." The words slipped from Mike's tongue as he stepped forward, tears basking in his eyes. She sniffled a little, walking towards him too as all eyes in the room just sat glued on the two of them.

"Mike." gasped Eleven as she melted into his arms, tears falling down both of their cheeks at this point.

"Is that..." Max began, snapping her head to face Lucas who gave her a curt nod before looking back at the two arms they hugged out all of the 353 days without each other.

Mike pulled away, looking down into her beautiful brown eyes as she met his, "I never gave up on you." He told her, shaking his head just a little bit, "I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days." Eleven cut him off, her voice hushed as Mike's face softened, confusion coursing through his veins, "I heard." She admitted, his eyebrows furrowing just a little.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" He questioned, the tears in his eyes only growing more prominent as he stared at her, almost convinced this was just a dream, "That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her." The voice of Jim Hopper caused everyone to whip their heads around to face him, astonished by his words. Each of them tried to figure out what he had been talking about but it was no avail. Hopper stepped forward towards El, "The hell is this? Where have you been?" He grumbled, her face twisting up with anger.

"Where have you been?" Eleven spat at him just before he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into his jacket as she hugged him back, a bit hesitantly.

Mike stared up at Hopper, glaring daggers at him as he pieced the puzzle together. "You've been hiding her." He fired at him, flaring his nostrils. Hopper and Eleven pulled away from each other, Hopper's eyebrows knitting together.

"What?" Bradley piped up, sadness rushing through his voice as he turned to Hopper, looking visibly upset by this accusation. Jim looked from Brad to Mike, biting the inside of his cheek.

"He's been hiding her." Mike repeated, anger evident in his voice. He clenched his fists and his jaw as Hopper leaned down a bit to Mike. The dark haired boy shoved at Hopper, grunting a little with his actions. Hopper grabbed for his hands and arms, stopping them in their place.